O. C. Datsun Meeting

NICOYA

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

alright!!! O, C. meet is on December, 1st. 6 more days mark you calender As you know SoCalRoc normally does a TOY'S FOR TOTS event so this month the OC. IE and SoCalRoc Meets are teaming up to make sure the kids at Loma Linda U Hospital get toys. PLEASE bring an unwrapped toy worth $10 to the meet.. Thabk you and see you on saturday

Why not post it up Josh?? Might get a few more datto's out there.

Needed to make sure of something.

Ok here it is:

One of the heads of JCCS emailed me this morning informing me that there will be a photographer of a Japanese magazine coming to snap some shots of the OC meet!

With that said, there is a chance for you or your car to be seen in a Japanese magazine! Who's gonna miss that opportunity?

So let's get a big crowd to show and don't forget to bring a toy (worth $10) for a GREAT cause!

See you there!!

-goki

What is the location and time for this meet? I would like to send out a mass email to all SoCalROC members in the OC area so they can try to be there.

Thank you so much for gathering these Toys, it makes such a difference for these children.

~Chris

What is the location and time for this meet? I would like to send out a mass email to all SoCalROC members in the OC area so they can try to be there.

Thank you so much for gathering these Toys, it makes such a difference for these children.

~Chris

Nicks Burgers Fullerton. I believe it's about 2:00Pm Saturday December 1St

THANK YOU JCCS and GOKI!!!!! for this great news so to all datsun lovers shine you datto and come to this meets. REMENBER THIS IS NOT AN EVERY DAY SPECIAL EVENTS. a photographer of a Japanese magazine coming to snap some shots AND TOYS FOR THE TOTS.

3 more days

update (just got an email from Koji):

"The magazine will issue in Japan. There are tons of datsun fans in Japan. I think it is good impact for magazines when there are many datsuns at Nicks."

There you have it folks....let's get more datsuns to show up for a greater impact and hopefully get some of our cars (and mugs) into a magazine for our counterparts in Japan to see!!!