RIP DAVE PARÉ of PARÉ Composites

I just found out today.

I was David's student. I showed up at David's shop last June and asked if he would teach me composites. I was working for him part time since. We became good friends, and then he just disappeared. It had happened before, a month or so I didn't hear from him. He had no money. His phone got shut off frequently. He got a new order, he order supplies for his business. Then he bought whatever it was needed fixing on the Datsun. I remember when he picked a stray cat he named Annie. Broke as fuck, he took her in. The most adorable cat I've ever met. Climbed all over him/me/whoever. Annie would crawl up onto your shoulders and hang out like a pirate's parrot. I soon found a home for Annie. He frequently asked how she was doing in her new home. What a nice guy, asking about a stray cat. Then he got a job at AeroJet and his life started to turn around. He bought his Tacoma, had money to eat, life was looking good. And then this. I'm broken. I'm broken he's gone and I'm broken that fuck did that too him. The moment I heard he had been murdered I knew who had killed him. Quick google search confirmed it. Guys name is Adam, I had the misfortune of meeting him a couple times. All David did was help the guy. He's a meth tweaker who David gave money from time to time, rides, etc. David even let the fuck use his address, this assholes mail was sent to David. However David was getting sick of this fuck, for being a seriously selfish asshole and taking advantage of David. David was going to tell the guy to get out which may have sparked the fight.

Also, this just occurred to me, this guy had a girlfriend named Asia who was frequently at Davids shop also. Any chance she was there that night???

RIP David. Thank you for everything, I will never forget you.

Leon

Also, I need about 10 stickers, I have a race bike, street bike, truck, and girlfriends bike to decorate. I paypal'd you (Carlos) $5 for the extra shipping.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...