RIP DAVE PARÉ of PARÉ Composites

david leaving this world has hit me hard. i really didnt want post anything.i lost a family member this last fall. ive been in a depressive mood. but we were friends from day one. always sharing inside jokes. talking about girls. his plans for his wagon. just talk about life. hanging out in the back seat of james or randys truck heading to various shows and swap meets. had a great time. lots of good memories. from what david shared with me he did things when he was young i can only dream of. rest in peace david. i will miss you

a picture is worth a thousand words. this is david

DAVID.jpg

david showing off

77873f03.jpg

davids wagon. he wanted two tone yellow and black

d00d691d.jpg

here are some parts david custom made for me

6062af9c.jpg

7a95dc6b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

david leaving this world has hit me hard. i really didnt want post anything.i lost a family member this last fall. ive been in a depressive mood. but we were friends from day one. always sharing inside jokes. talking about girls. his plans for his wagon. just talk about life. hanging out in the back seat of james or randys truck heading to various shows and swap meets. had a great time. lots of good memories. from what david shared with me he did things when he was young i can only dream of. rest in peace david. i will miss you

a picture is worth a thousand words. this is david

DAVID.jpg

david showing off

77873f03.jpg

davids wagon. he wanted two tone yellow and black

d00d691d.jpg

here are some parts david custom made for me

6062af9c.jpg

7a95dc6b.jpg

thanks for sharing Phil you made my eyes water

sorry to hear about your loved one

WE all had a blast together he will surely be missed

RIP Dave your memories will be with us forever

• Like 1

alright lets get a list of how many are needed and then all I ask for is postage via paypal.

Please dont worry about being bashful but be reasonable. They will be shipped all at the same time unless you can pick them up.

thanks and long live dave and his carbon parts

take care

carlos b

alright lets get a list of how many are needed and then all I ask for is postage via paypal.

Please dont worry about being bashful but be reasonable. They will be shipped all at the same time unless you can pick them up.

thanks and long live dave and his carbon parts

take care

carlos b

carlos you are the best

Alright I have them made. So let do paypal for the shipping cost so I can keep track of the addresses. Send Payment of 1 whole dollar For the us boys and message me for the out of county boys.

carlosbarraza@gmail.com is the paypal info.

The dollars is for shipping and the envelope With 2 stickers if you want more just let me know.

Thanks again

carlos

Alright I have them made. So let do paypal for the shipping cost so I can keep track of the addresses. Send Payment of 1 whole dollar For the us boys and message me for the out of county boys.

carlosbarraza@gmail.com is the paypal info.

The dollars is for shipping and the envelope With 2 stickers if you want more just let me know.

Thanks again

carlos

Monay sent... Thanks so much Carlos!