RIP DAVE PARÉ of PARÉ Composites

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

photobucket-1569-1325834084702.jpg?t=1325834085photobucket-2548-1325831686515.jpg?t=1325831687photobucket-1855-1325831669276.jpg?t=1325831670

here is a sneek peek of the plaque we will be hanging on the wall in memory of Dave Pare

we will be adding to it later you will have to come see and look close to see what is etched into the glass

those who already know don't give it away

also a picture of Dave showing off his awesome Datsun parts at his swap meet

Hope to see all of you there

for those out of the area this will be at our monthly meeting place hanging on the wall with pics of our cars

For those too far away to make it to our monthly meet here is a pic of the plaque It has etched in the glass Pare Industriesphotobucket-1569-1325834084702.jpg?t=1325834085

Sweet,

I pay no attention to pics on the wall in establishments of dudes that I don't know.

Now everyone will, at the very least, have a name to google.... there in, keeping his memory alive....

I like!

Dave Pare cake that Katrina made for our monthly meet

Memory decals that Carlos made for our club peoples cars DP on the bottle of coke for Dave Pare In yellow one of Daves favorite colorsphotobucket-1637-1325922038990.jpg?t=1325922768photobucket-1867-1325921780297.jpg?t=1325922880

that bottle sticker is awesome. any way the rest of us can get some of them?

I'm not sure if he wants it as just a club thing or if he can make alot more ill ask

for the club he gave them to us in a mas quantity he might have to charge if he is even willing to do that

Hello

I would be willing to make more coke bottle stickers for all the people here on ratsun. I print them myself and do all the labor so these are on my free time. I really dont want any money for these stickers it just feels weird. so if we can figure out a way to get them out and a number.

thanks carlos

hahah i had a coworker make the same comment on the sticker. i think that dave would smile about the other meaning. heheheh

the real deal was coke was his favorite drink and he made sure if you came around you got a coke in a bottle so it was fitting to me to put it on the sticker. I wanted a simple thing to bring a smile.

thanks carlos

Hello

I would be willing to make more coke bottle stickers for all the people here on ratsun. I print them myself and do all the labor so these are on my free time. I really dont want any money for these stickers it just feels weird. so if we can figure out a way to get them out and a number.

thanks carlos

its a fantastic design, Id love one or two for my Z id you have some extra :D

hahah i had a coworker make the same comment on the sticker. i think that dave would smile about the other meaning. heheheh

the real deal was coke was his favorite drink and he made sure if you came around you got a coke in a bottle so it was fitting to me to put it on the sticker. I wanted a simple thing to bring a smile.

thanks carlos

I never thought about a dual purpose meaning behind DP that is funny shit Dave is biggrin.gif Thanks Carlos

Sorry but I had to post your awesome sticker Randy