RIP DAVE PARÉ of PARÉ Composites

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn..... Words cannot describe how I feel about this.. I don't know the guy, but seeing this happen to a guy held so high by ratsun is tragic..

Someone should put together some stickers in his honour, so the whole world will know when we rock our Dattos that we think of our lost friend.

i never met the guy, but heard plenty about him in the few years i've been in the nissan/datsun world. he will be missed.

i havent seen anyone say anything about making an in rememberance sticker, so i am working on a few different kinds right now. its the least i can do in his memory, even though i never got the pleasure of knowing him. will post samples soon. i hope i'm not stepping on any toes doing this.

ps, does anybody have his birthday?

i never met the guy, but heard plenty about him in the few years i've been in the nissan/datsun world. he will be missed.

i havent seen anyone say anything about making an in rememberance sticker, so i am working on a few different kinds right now. its the least i can do in his memory, even though i never got the pleasure of knowing him. will post samples soon. i hope i'm not stepping on any toes doing this.

I think the more memory the better I heard Carlos was going do try to do something also. I think its a great idea

well i got a start on them. i would love to get input on them. different fonts/colors, any suggestions are welcome. i am taking requests.

if someone can get me a larger version of the ratsun.net logo, so it doesnt end up pixelized when sent off to the printers.

please be gentle, havent done this in a long time.

RIP-1.jpg

Rememberance.jpg

I dont know Davids birthbay but i can get back to u on that after talking to family. Someone is going to make some stickers but you are more than welcome to make some too the more the marrier! :rolleyes:

well i got a start on them. i would love to get input on them. different fonts/colors, any suggestions are welcome. i am taking requests.

if someone can get me a larger version of the ratsun.net logo, so it doesnt end up pixelized when sent off to the printers.

RIP-1.jpg

Rememberance.jpg

That looks great! Davids favorite colors are black and yellow if that helps!

RIP-1.jpg

Rememberance.jpg

bottom one looks cleaner yellow and black were his favorite colors not sure on the sticker maybe just white

would realy like victorys input

I dont know Davids birthbay but i can get back to u on that after talking to family. Someone is going to make some stickers but you are more than welcome to make some too the more the marrier! :rolleyes:

if you need any design work for stickers let me know victory, Im set up to any format.

bottom one looks cleaner yellow and black were his favorite colors not sure on the sticker maybe just white

would realy like victorys input

I think the bottom one looks great! and i think one solid color like white would be fine! whatever you think im sure would be fantasitic! Thanks for doing this when are we going to see them i cant wait to put one on Davids wagon!

I know it does, the only image I had to base on was 2x3. Like i says, i need the bigger version that I know the owner has...

PM me your email address and I can email you a vector image of the rat and wrenches (no ratsun.net on it, but it's better than nothing).

Wow ! This sticker thing has really gotten out of control! Bigger than i could imagine! I think that its awsome that everyone wants one and i want some too. Davids Family James and i all think this is very sweet If you all want to donate but its not some thing we all want to organize and think about right now but its cool if you all want to keep going on this . And also maybe keep sticker odering alittle more organized its on like every thread page, Thanks!And if you all could look through you pics to see if any of you have any pictures with David in them that would be a cool thing to post pics. And also Lets not forget that we are having a celebration of life for David at the Sacramento monthly pizaa meet, see under events for details and address.