RIP DAVE PARÉ of PARÉ Composites

Hate to talk ill of the dead but Dave ripped me off for just over $800. Ordered pretty much every interior carbon fibre part for my 510 and never got them. Over a year he dicked me around. Excuse after excuse. Got the last emial just last month saying he would call the next day. Never did call. Guess he didn't want to ship to Canada, had no problem taking my money to do so though.

wow your unfucking believable

Rip Dave we love you and miss u already sometimes you dont know what you have till its gone we will only have good and great memories of you with you Randy&Jackie

This video link will show the kind of person Dave was

Coverage from fox 40 in Daves Honor

http://www.fox40.com/videogallery/67089978/News/Friends-Honor-Murder-Victim#gl-0

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to talk ill of the dead but Dave ripped me off for just over $800. Ordered pretty much every interior carbon fibre part for my 510 and never got them. Over a year he dicked me around. Excuse after excuse. Got the last emial just last month saying he would call the next day. Never did call. Guess he didn't want to ship to Canada, had no problem taking my money to do so though.

Really dude!?!? of all the things you could say you choose this...

I have no words for you

Really dude!?!? of all the things you could say you choose this...

I have no words for you

He just got banned from the bluebird list too for the same rant.

Anyone who has ever been down and out, and had someone lift them up should take special offense to that murdering bastard, because this is the exact type of news story that scares people from helping others. Dave looks like the type of man who was just content and happy with his life. He enjoyed what he did obviously, and felt good about helping others. The world is a little less bright now.

Wow, that is so sad. I have been to a few of his swap meets, but never met the man. After reading these posts it looks like I missed out on what he had to offer (not car parts) but rather a good person in general.

Keep the memory alive,...... and to those who want to take care of the dirtbag that did this........... Godspeed!

Mick

We met with David's family today and adopted his two cats Max and Neil and Davids mom gave us Davids wagon. It was a really hard day for all of us today. The family has decided to do a very private memorial so we have planned a Datsun memorial at the sac pizza meet at round table this friday