RIP DAVE PARÉ of PARÉ Composites

i'm sorry to hear of this tragic loss. I met Dave at eagle rock swap meet and was very helpful and friendly. I bought one of his awesome carbon fiber airdams. He was a great craftsmans. I was saving up to buy more of his carbon fiber stuff and was looking forward to talking to him again at the next Eaglerock swapmeet. He will be greatly missed. R.I.P. Dave

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave was a well liked man well loved in the datsun community. Dave will be missed by everyone who knew him and even by people who didnt know him. he will live on forever in our memories and in the parts he manufacturered.

Our prayers go out to his family. Dave has retured to live with God where everything is beautiful he will look down from heaven and smile upon all of us.

There will be a candle light vigil tonight dec 31 at Pare Composites 6251 Sky Creek Drive Sacramento Ca 95828 6 PM BRING YOUR DATSUNS Thanks Randy

Dave was a well liked man well loved in the datsun community. Dave will be missed by everyone who knew him and even by people who didnt know him. he will live on forever in our memories and in the parts he manufacturered.

Our prayers go out to his family. Dave has retured to live with God where everything is beautiful he will look down from heaven and smile upon all of us.

There will be a candle light vigil tonight dec 31 at Pare Composites 6251 Sky Creek Drive Sacramento Ca 95828 6 PM BRING YOUR DATSUNS Thanks Randy

Very well said Randy! The news will be there tonight so if you can please drive out in your Datsuns bring candles flowers and love for David!

I can't tell you the number of times I called Dave and said "Hey Dave, how much for a ...."

He would say "For you", I could almost feel his smile through the phone. then he would give me some crazy hook up price and say "Oh just give me $300" ... the funny thing is Id asked him for two BRE fenders and two rear BRE quarters!!!

Dave had a heart of Pure Gold! I still can't believe this happened

• Like 1

I am at a complete loss for appropriate words.

I met Dave a couple of times, and got a piece from him for my goon. He was a very nice guy and did quality work.

For those of you who knew him well, my sincere condolences. I am upset over this, and I can only imagine how some of his closer friends feel.

My deepest sympathies to you all, and to Dave's family.

RIP Dave

• Like 1

Hate to talk ill of the dead but Dave ripped me off for just over $800. Ordered pretty much every interior carbon fibre part for my 510 and never got them. Over a year he dicked me around. Excuse after excuse. Got the last emial just last month saying he would call the next day. Never did call. Guess he didn't want to ship to Canada, had no problem taking my money to do so though.

• Like 1

Hate to talk ill of the dead but Dave ripped me off for just over $800. Ordered pretty much every interior carbon fibre part for my 510 and never got them. Over a year he dicked me around. Excuse after excuse. Got the last emial just last month saying he would call the next day. Never did call. Guess he didn't want to ship to Canada, had no problem taking my money to do so though.

Not an appropriate place for said information, great first post.

Bye bye. Sounds like you received your karma pro-actively.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Just wow......

First post and to shit on this thread loser...

Never met the guy personally but ive been outside his shop during a datsun swapmeet, i also talked with him through email asking him about his air dam, damn i shoulda ordered 1 while he was still alive.

My condolences to his family RIP Dave sad.gif il .40 gun salute you this new year

• Like 1

What an ASSHAT. Sorry Dave. RIP Bro