RIP DAVE PARÉ of PARÉ Composites

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

David has been helping that fucking low life scum piece of shit for a long time and thats what he gets for being the nice guy and helping people! That fucking guy took our friend!

we need more insight as to he is(the scum bag)

Damn..... Words cannot describe how I feel about this.. I don't know the guy, but seeing this happen to a guy held so high by ratsun is tragic..

Someone should put together some stickers in his honour, so the whole world will know when we rock our Dattos that we think of our lost friend.

• Like 1

If anyone knows the family, maybe there's a way they'd let some Ratsunners or someone take over running the business and keep it alive in his honor.

I was kind of thinking the same thing. Could james take over it? I know if I could, I would.

• Like 1

So many thoughts,....

The first time I met Dave I knew I liked who he was, he was quick to laugh and made me laugh with his infectious smile. He was like a kid at christmas, all excited and self inspired about all the parts he was making and all the molds he'd hope to make. He was a wealth of information as we exchanged ideas and techniques about vaccum bagging, types of carbon fiber and fiberglassing in general while he gave me the grand tour around his old shop that was the size of aircraft hangar. He pointed out his curing room, sealed trim room and layup station, I was floored just by the sheer size of the space. Dave had big plans and big ideas for doors, dash parts, sill plates and door panels as well as a huge plan for a carbon fiber wagon hatch and so so many others. Then he really floored me and showed me the frame works for a submarine! I had my doubts about the wagon hatch and bigger doubts about the submarine but Dave's "can do attitude" and overall commitment to the datsun community got it done! Sadly, to my knowledge the submarine was never completed

Far too often we see the news or read a story about tragedies like this and I often wonder how the persons friends and family must feel. Sadly and unfortunately, now I know. I'd like to know what this guy thought was SO IMPORTANT!!! that he thought it was ok to crush Daves larger than life dreams, brake his mothers heart, punched holes in the hearts of the entire datsun family and selfishly take a great person from all of us.

I hope this guy gets everything he has coming and then some

Dave, Rest In Peace, you will be missed but your legacy will live forever!

http://www.theunitedreporter.com/pop.php?jid=6657437&cname=sacramento&uid=99999&refid=5971

I wondered what happen. Got caught, so he decided to pop him? Fucked up...

Was this guy arrested on the 27 for theft for the first time? Was it from Dave? You would thint at 29 years old he would know better! So he's even fuc&%^$# up his own family... Hes a loser!!!!

Any loss of life is tragic and more so if before it's time. Often it is followed by feelings of anger and rage, a normal reation to a capricious fate or karma that has no rhyme nor reason and appears most unfair to the witnesses of it. Dave obviously was well liked and had many friends, he must have been one hell of a guy judging from all the comments. He came, and because of his nature was well liked. In his passing, anger will fade away as the remembering of Dave rises above it.

• Like 2