Jump to content

Sightings


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

The Camaro looks to have axe holes in the trunk lid.


Funny enough I went to drop off the saddle bags my Bro found for the motorcycle he sold, and both of those are now gone and they are doing landscaping in that back yard so I couldn't peak at them again anywho. Now looking back at the picture you can see all the fence taken down and leaned against their garage to the right hand side so they may have been in the stages of getting them out of there when I snapped the picture. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • 5 weeks later...
On 6/9/2020 at 5:24 PM, KoHeartsGPA said:

I see this one often as he's a parts provider for the company I work for ..

 

 

IMG_20191113_095211416_HDR.jpg

 

Damn, that thing is sweet!

  • Like 3
Link to post

So I haven't seen anything from Ohio since I got my truck. Here's a guy I saw at the memorial day fish fry and car show last year in lithopolis.

 

MVIMG-20190527-123139.jpg IMG-20190527-123132.jpg IMG-20190527-123133.jpg

 

Hopefully more Datsun guys surface in Ohio. Haven't seen a single one on the road since.

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • 2 months later...

Hiya! Today on my way home from work, heading into Federal Way, Washington, I seen a Gold Datsun pickup truck pulling out of the shell gas station. https://flic.kr/p/2jKm8Vb I definately notice more Datsun now that i have one. After i seen the truck, and it made me curious if there was a club sticker...i searched that thread...so now I want some. Also, on Saturday, September 5th morning, when my partner and I were heading to the bank to pull out money to buy my Datsun, on I-5N heading out of Federal Way, WA we seen 3 280zx? On the freeway...a black one, and a gold one, and another one. My partner REALLY liked the black one. We can't wait to go to a group meet-up sometime soon. Anyways...thought it was worth a share.

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2020 at 5:09 PM, edekalil said:

Here ya go Mr BigTanker and BustaNut here is your 2door. Even looks lowered.

 

If they ratchet strap them down to the deck, it usually pulls a stock 510 down at least 2".  😁

  • Like 2
Link to post
On 10/1/2020 at 8:12 PM, Tedman said:

Yesterday (9/30/2020) I spotted this clean '69 2dr 510 NB on Bolsa Chica Rd at Edinger in Huntington Beach CA.

 

 

9059Lfn.jpg

 

I live right around the corner from there and saw the same car yesterday.  I was very surprised as you don't see many 510's out in the wild anymore...

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
On 10/11/2020 at 9:10 AM, Duncan said:

 

I live right around the corner from there and saw the same car yesterday.  I was very surprised as you don't see many 510's out in the wild anymore...

 

 

 

 

 

Funny, I was down there a few days later and saw another 510 NB on PCH while changing out of my wetsuit in the Bolsa Chica State Beach lot. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
On 9/22/2020 at 11:43 PM, witchespellmichelle said:

Hiya! Today on my way home from work, heading into Federal Way, Washington, I seen a Gold Datsun pickup truck pulling out of the shell gas station. https://flic.kr/p/2jKm8Vb I definately notice more Datsun now that i have one. After i seen the truck, and it made me curious if there was a club sticker...i searched that thread...so now I want some. Also, on Saturday, September 5th morning, when my partner and I were heading to the bank to pull out money to buy my Datsun, on I-5N heading out of Federal Way, WA we seen 3 280zx? On the freeway...a black one, and a gold one, and another one. My partner REALLY liked the black one. We can't wait to go to a group meet-up sometime soon. Anyways...thought it was worth a share.

Looking at that date i think I know where they were going or leaving

 

Theres a few dattos down your way, only a few in my neck of the woods

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My family and I took a walk on a local trail through "Shelton View Forrest" in Bothell, WA.  There were many signposts along the way pointing out distances to trail heads, this way to the ravine, etc.  One of the posts said "cars".  Huh?  Well of course we had to walk that direction.  There was some old stripped, squished, and dilapidated 50's american boat becoming one with a dirt bank.  Then, to the right, the familiar sight of a Datsun!

 

large.12272020_sheltonview_datsun_(1).JP

 

large.12272020_sheltonview_datsun_(2).JP

 

So rare to see these things in their natural environment these days!  : )

  • Like 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, angliagt said:

             I can't view the pictures.

 

Are you using an ad blocker or fcaebook container add on? When I have them running all I see is text where the picture is.

Link to post
On 12/30/2020 at 9:25 PM, carterb said:

My family and I took a walk on a local trail through "Shelton View Forrest" in Bothell, WA.  There were many signposts along the way pointing out distances to trail heads, this way to the ravine, etc.  One of the posts said "cars".  Huh?  Well of course we had to walk that direction.  There was some old stripped, squished, and dilapidated 50's american boat becoming one with a dirt bank.  Then, to the right, the familiar sight of a Datsun!

 

large.12272020_sheltonview_datsun_(1).JP

 

large.12272020_sheltonview_datsun_(2).JP

 

So rare to see these things in their natural environment these days!  : )

 

That steering wheel is worth money. Wonder if anyone would care if someone pulled parts. 

 

Oh, it still has the transmission too it looks like. Bunch of the 78 hatches were 5spds....

Edited by Dguy210
Link to post
On 11/2/2020 at 4:45 PM, Dguy210 said:

Smurf out by OC just a while ago.

 

 

 

1200smurf.png

When my grey 1200 grows up, it wants to be this car.

  • Like 1
Link to post

            Anyone here remember Bill Watson from Klamath Falls,Oregon?

He had a reddish-orange 1200 with those flares,& a (GASP!) Rising Sun -

flag on the roof.

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, witchespellmichelle said:

51121558446_ed203881f1_k.jpg

51121465008_be2a951e26_k.jpg

in Riverbend, WA

 

Looks like the brown one gets driven.

  • Like 2
Link to post
On 4/17/2021 at 11:57 AM, witchespellmichelle said:

51121558446_ed203881f1_k.jpg

51121465008_be2a951e26_k.jpg

in Riverbend, WA

 

Makes me miss my old 280zx Turbo still parked in the same spot to the guy i sold it to in 2013.  Been wanting to buy it back too 😞

 

 

Screenshot_20200519-111017.png

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.