Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've always wanted a Roadster, 1600 especially. Small engine, convertible, pre '75 so no smog probs, a classic that's easy to fix, etc... the looks are great, and so on... You really can't go wrong at all with them, 2000 or 1600. But, finding the right one for the right price and good condition is the question. Other than that I'll be keeping and eye and ear out for the the right one to come along. ;-D

Greetings from Finland! Finally the snow is starting to land here in our beautiful country, even thou we are way up north (weird weather here nowadays). Took the all mighty b310 for a spin B)  The stock a12 52hp already starting to feel like 152hp :rofl: #kansei-dorifto #maximum-attack, polar bears on the roads be very afraid.

9jq51f.jpg

Also took the photo with a potato. Don't know was this the right thread to write this kind of thing but oh well....

Cheers

Vince from finland

• Like 3

Greetings from Finland! Finally the snow is starting to land here in our beautiful country, even thou we are way up north (weird weather here nowadays). Took the all mighty b310 for a spin B)  The stock a12 52hp already starting to feel like 152hp :rofl: #kansei-dorifto #maximum-attack, polar bears on the roads be very afraid.

Also took the photo with a potato. Don't know was this the right thread to write this kind of thing but oh well....

Cheers

Vince from finland

Thanks for sharing!

No sir, he doesn't do Ratsun. Or forums in general.   :rofl:

He was an early adopter of the internet though and was smart enough to buy Datsuns.com

And here's the page for the car build: http://www.datsuns.com/red/index_N.html

When I met him years ago, pre-datsunitis, I asked if he'd do that again. He said never.

Dope car. Very well done.

• 2 weeks later...