Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He had a motorcycle on back of the 620...

Yes, a black crotch rocket. Being pulled by a box truck, young guy in mid twenties???

If the  620 was a yellow orange on trailer ,,, then I saw it too about an hour and a half ago , it was broken down right at the I5 ,, 101 interchange  Right where i put marker on map... very dangerous to try and stop

https://goo.gl/maps/jZ1uDcEL9y92

It was orange on double axle rental trailer. Dent on Driver side rear bed corner. 

• Like 1

Saw a silver 510, don't remember if two door or four door. It had a stripe on it, could have been black or blue. Seen in Stockton, CA.

Also saw this nice Roadster in Modesto.

H302zyX.jpg

oMynR44.jpg

This wagon isn't a true sighting, but belongs to someone I know in Modesto. First time I saw it, so sort of a sighting. How can I not post it?

aLyuzbz.jpg

hwSeFqu.jpg

pF57fuh.jpg

f7LTBDi.jpg

• Like 6

Wait......you drive a Cascadia too?

Yeah it's a Cascadia. It takes some getting used to the lack of storage compared to the ProStar I was in. On the bright side: It has an APU and a fridge! It's an Automatic which sucks because I like shifting, but it is nice in stop and go traffic. Oh yeah, it has Directv too.

• Like 3