Sightings

j" post="1399796" timestamp="1468034833"]Was money really ever the issue? I'm sure there was at least one time where I offered to put fuel in your tank just so you'd show up. Hell, you even made $20 an hour cash to work on one of the cars here and you didn't even come back to finish the job. But during that time you were able to afford to go out of state. Maybe you should move to Oregon where the real Datsun scene is.

So what I'm hearing is,

Yous sad that I'm not hanging out cuz I have a life outside of the datsun community...

When isn't money the issue? Do you not know Lexi doesn't have a job?? I didn't take your money cuz I couldn't do anything even if I took your moneys.

I'm telling you guys if I can do something I will.

Sorry you guys miss me.

But saying I should move to Oregon and to the "better scene"

As for the car I helped with. I did exactly what you asked me to do,changed the fuel pump.

Sorry I didn't have time to do everything else you wanted done.. mind you my Datsun wasn't even on the road then..

I also was paid to go to Oregon. To pick up stuff for people.. sooo if there's more complaining you'd like to do I'll shut down every thing.

I make things when I can that's a fact.

But you can keep thinking what you want.

Oh and I do still want them lca's

100 bucks for them ad the rear diff I want?

Oh and joking about having Eugene dick, is pretty fucked up.. the FRIENDS I have in Eugene are cool people. I'm not to sure why you would be saying I have their dicks in my mouth...

Why all the hating and shit talking on the Web but not at my house or in person.?? All I here in person is sly comments..

You guys are being real fucking dicks about me having a life to live.. sorry you guys can't see me when you want but theres no need for the hatefulness you guys are putting down. Pretty pathetic..

• Like 1
  • Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Went to extremely north Portland YO!!  Why we went there is none of your damn business but there were tons of Porsche 356 type vehicles in that location

Hazel Dell,,,,,,,,,, :thumbup:

IMG_2877_zpswbjnk6c8.jpg[

Plates on both van and trailer were Californy

It actually flew by us and we caught up to it just before Indian waterslide ,,, thing was dancing all of the place behind there

IMG_2879_zpsbt9gfps0.jpg

IMG_2881_zps9cmjrvgd.jpg

This is SWEET! Think he's got a Datsun in his garage? Or just the trailer? Lol.

I seen a Ford 250 with the same number of bikes on the front of it.hahah was pretty scary!!

• Like 2

That air conditioner in that rear window is worth more than most datsuns,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, so my guess would be none of those people in that van would be caught dead driving one.

Not to mention that's easily 15k worth of mountain bikes...

• Like 2

Driving home from work yesterday in the 521 and a younger guy with long hair and a rising sun sactual, walking down the road, hollered at me to give me a thumbs up and flash me his Ratsun rat and wrenches tattoo on his calve.

Who is this?

no pic, it was rush hour on W11th if you know whats thats like

• Like 1

I aint defending him from being a dick face ( cuz he was called at least twice and said he was "to tired" to come) but i think he makes less than you even now.   Those heavy wage people are the lead cashiers and shit like that

I got a sighting but i can't divulge it because i would have to edit out all the surroundings so we can get the deal done,, before someone else also sees it.,,,  i will say it is shaped like a 510 4door //

fuck you guys

dude stopping by the shop dont count ... but i have been driving the shit out of it .. so much so one side draft nearly fell off ... literally ...was running shitty too which shoulda clued me in cause everytime my datsuns run like crap the carb is falling off ... 

Normally, I would complain that this thread is for pics, not talk. 

But this might be my favorite post ever.   :rofl:

RIGHT !!!!!   what do u expect it was about me 

Spotted Jrock over at the westside panera bread in his plaid 510

oics or it didn't happen ... i wasn't at panera ...or sweet life getting some new chick jeans... i was at the outback eating a quesadilla.... wtf is my problem,  that's  like ordering a burger at el sarape ?  

Driving home from work yesterday in the 521 and a younger guy with long hair and a rising sun sactual, walking down the road, hollered at me to give me a thumbs up and flash me his Ratsun rat and wrenches tattoo on his calve.

Who is this?

prolly uber goober heading to a club meet .. 

• Like 3

Nah,,it was that orange hulk out in the field Tedward tentacles found,,, was in that area again just driving around......... Basically a pile of garbage in the shape of a 510

dude stopping by the shop dont count ... but i have been driving the shit out of it .. so much so one side draft nearly fell off ... literally ...was running shitty too which shoulda clued me in cause everytime my datsuns run like crap the carb is falling off ... 

RIGHT !!!!!   what do u expect it was about me 

oics or it didn't happen ... i wasn't at panera ...or sweet life getting some new chick jeans... i was at the outback eating a quesadilla.... wtf is my problem,  that's  like ordering a burger at el sarape ?

Who is this?

Taller dude possibly with glasses? If so he works at the sonic in Springfield and has an orange 240 that's really nice.

Who is this?

Sounds like Kelly, he's got that tattoo