Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If Kevin had made it to more of the "local" meets, he'd know who owned the white 510. Vorsach.

Fuck off,

Put a ka in your Datsun alone with no money at one point and 40+ hours at another. (Not saying i didnt have a little help, whitch i appreciate) Plenty of time to meet other datsuns driving around... and expecially if he works at the same fucking costco as I do.. if so.. never seen it but the one time..

Making it to meets isn't my main priority

And if I could make meets at any point I would have and did attend the one I knew I could make.

Get the fuck off my back guys wtf. .. old ass children.

Can't remember if I posted this one.

They were drive pretty fast down cooper point.

20160630_130808.jpg

I also see a yellow 620 every day i go to work at 1030 headed south. Normally see him about 1015 or so.

Do I not know him either cuz I don't go to meets that I can't make??

• Like 1

Fuck off,

Put a ka in your Datsun alone with no money at one point and 40+ hours at another. (Not saying i didnt have a little help, whitch i appreciate) Plenty of time to meet other datsuns driving around... and expecially if he works at the same fucking costco as I do.. if so.. never seen it but the one time..

Making it to meets isn't my main priority

And if I could make meets at any point I would have and did attend the one I knew I could make.

Get the fuck off my back guys wtf. .. old ass children.

Don't know how your broke when you make like 4 bucks more than me and have more time off than me and have your own garage...

Just sayin'

I aint defending him from being a dick face ( cuz he was called at least twice and said he was "to tired" to come) but i think he makes less than you even now.   Those heavy wage people are the lead cashiers and shit like that

I got a sighting but i can't divulge it because i would have to edit out all the surroundings so we can get the deal done,, before someone else also sees it.,,,  i will say it is shaped like a 510 4door //

fuck you guys

• Like 2

I was laid off for 3 mouths with 1100 hundreds dollors with no income.. before I got laid off I was making 11.75

More time off?? Not sure how that works if I get 40+ hours here at costco.

I also pay rent and insurance and food and gas and random shit.

And banana what time was I, I guess Quoted saying I'm to tired?? As in when was this meet you speak off cuz it sounds to me like your putting words in my mouth.

You do know work starts early in the morning some days, no??

I keep seeing Z cars every where around town.

Didn't get a picture but I seen a nice ass candy blue 240z.. couldn't get my phone out fast enough!!

Looks perfect !!

I must not know him cuz I don't go to meet, when I can't make it.

I was laid off for 3 mouths with 1100 hundreds dollors with no income.. before I got laid off I was making 11.75

And banana what time was I, I guess Quoted saying I'm to tired?? As in when was this meet you speak off cuz it sounds to me like your putting words in my mouth.

Didn't get a picture but I seen a nice ass candy blue 240z.. couldn't get my phone out fast enough!!

Looks perfect !!

Hard to put words in your mouth when it's full of Eugene dick.

Btw, just about got those lower control arms pulled if you still want them.

• Like 1

Looks perfect !!

Was money really ever the issue? I'm sure there was at least one time where I offered to put fuel in your tank just so you'd show up. Hell, you even made $20 an hour cash to work on one of the cars here and you didn't even come back to finish the job. But during that time you were able to afford to go out of state. Maybe you should move to Oregon where the real Datsun scene is.

• Like 2

Went to extremely north Portland YO!!  Why we went there is none of your damn business but there were tons of Porsche 356 type vehicles in that location

Hazel Dell,,,,,,,,,, :thumbup:

IMG_2877_zpswbjnk6c8.jpg[

Plates on both van and trailer were Californy

It actually flew by us and we caught up to it just before Indian waterslide ,,, thing was dancing all of the place behind there

IMG_2879_zpsbt9gfps0.jpg

IMG_2881_zps9cmjrvgd.jpg

• Like 4

Was money really ever the issue? I'm sure there was at least one time where I offered to put fuel in your tank just so you'd show up. Hell, you even made $20 an hour cash to work on one of the cars here and you didn't even come back to finish the job. But during that time you were able to afford to go out of state. Maybe you should move to Oregon where the real Datsun scene is.

Ted, Tri-cities area is where all the action is for Datsuns