Sightings

At a local car meet of course flat bastard was there, the orange bagged 620 is my buddy Michael's he's been building it for years was at Canby last year and will be there again from what he said. The white one is Ty aka spoonman member here.

A6E521A4-8F8C-4C86-B46C-D56B98A6B857_zps

24E5534F-DE08-40F1-BE55-BBE3724BF917_zps

55566DA8-8BC6-4B24-AC10-2607E14A88C8_zps

61B06923-DFB0-4A4F-B0E5-4DC4E9AAAACE_zps

52C19F7C-0B29-43B7-B0E5-9D82B5C2729F_zps

0DEDB2AE-4752-4E66-9E4C-077488924EB0_zps

256B5D82-9DB1-440C-92CA-80BEE10C760C_zps

• Like 4
  • Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Truck got Side swiped last summer.. I am in the process of trying to get it all back clean and straight again.. Runs and drives top notch.. drive it daily to work.. Just ugly right now.. It will be nice again soon..chop2-1.jpg

Side-swiped? Looks like it got rolled and squished all while being a blaze.

• Like 2

This is a different kind of sighting, I got in my truck to go to work. Started it up and got everything situated, then looked up to see this decent size garter snake coming out of my vent. When I tried to get him out he shot into the next vent over. I looked around a bit then decided I'd try opening the cab floor vent and he was sitting curled up on the plate that moves up and down. When I got him out of there I made sure to have the door open and block stuff off, but he weaseled his way behind the kick panel into the cab pillar up to the headliner. I had to get to work so I drove with him in there and put out some cheese on tinfoil. He went for it and was out in the open when I came back, and was calm until I grabbed him and threw him outside. I ended up putting him in the shade by a drain pipe.

IMG_20160507_094208187_HDR_zpsliumrijm.j

• Like 5

Sat 05/07/16 @ around 11:30am.: spotted a nice, navy blue Z. 240z, it looked like, on the Pasadena 210 fwy and 605 going east bound. It had what seemed like color patches on fender and maybe other spots on the car but looked really good!

Rat and Wrenches on the back, who is it?

Spotted Sunday in Seattle @ Central Co-op.

I was grabbing coffee at the co-op for Lake Washington Cars and Coffee... was going to invite you, but you were pulling away :/

u5mshTU.jpg

My bro lives above that place.

lol the ratsun himself ... icehouse^^^ proilly was headed to a autocross event to hog all the trophies again 

Shit unlike some I daily my race car :)  

• Like 2