• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Found this one at Costco while getting tires on a company car

CB73C613-7FE9-4959-883A-8842A9FE2EC5-773

Best part was I got to meet the owner, 60 something yet old lady that bought it new with 5 miles on it and has DD it since!!!

So awesome that these cream puffs are still out there...OG owners still driving...So EPIC!

So awesome that these cream puffs are still out there...OG owners still driving...So EPIC!

I'll have to get a pic of the 510 that lives down the street from me. Old guy owns it and it is immaculate, pretty sure he bought it brand new and has garaged it it's entire life.

i want

I saw that same yellow wagon the other day, At Costco too lol. So awesome!

She was an epic old lady too, she works as a sample lady so shes there alot. By the time we were done she was asking about bumpers and giving me hugs n shit. Was deff an awesome experience :D 

Sooooooooooo if anybody has a good front and rear bumper i might just buy em and go find the lady........ super creeper status yo 

She was an epic old lady too, she works as a sample lady so shes there alot. By the time we were done she was asking about bumpers and giving me hugs n shit. Was deff an awesome experience  :D

Sooooooooooo if anybody has a good front and rear bumper i might just buy em and go find the lady........ super creeper status yo 

she lives down the street from me