Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i had found this 1200 i while ago but finally got the pics off my phone. i was really surprised to see this still at a j/y but there was also a 320, 2 521s, about 8 620s, and a crap load of z's there. it was pretty hard to pull parts off this but im goin back soon to get some more. i already pulled: fender, hood, grille, tear-free seats, glass, hubcaps, owners manuals, and a bunch of interior parts. there was a dead animal under the seats, it kinda freaked me out because it was rock hard and smelled really bad. im goin back to snag the mint dash and radio in it.

its kinda a crappy pic of them but can anyone recognize the hubcaps by the seat because i got them too.

0726081449.jpg

0726081450.jpg

here is a Z that ive seen at a couple local car shows. its in really good consition

0829081913a.jpg

0829081913.jpg

Here's something I don't see every day. I saw it in Courtenay this morning and went back with my camera this afternoon and got some shots. Digital beer to who can identify it.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q251/datzenmike/cartruckpictures003Large.jpg[/img]"]cartruckpictures003Large.jpg

this is the badge im talkin about

nissan_gloria_19503.jpg

You are so close. I went back today because I forgot to get a picture of the name but it's gone. Anyway it was a 7th gen Y31 CEDRIC. The Gran Tourismo was dropped for '91 making this at least a '90 car. Your Cyber Beer is 'out there'.

Steve my box is in the back yard..... still. Working on a 4.625 LDS rear disc rear end from a Pathfinder and a 200sx Z engine EFI intake but with KA FI ECU from a 240sx. I can carry more firewood with this.