Jump to content
phatdave

Sightings

Recommended Posts

IMG-20181022-132905008-HDR.jpg

 

IMG-20181022-132915755.jpg

 

Navato CA

 

I'm in a Tesla, SMH

 

240sx coup at the shop

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah. It’s pretty nice. And that’s his plan. To do basically nothing.  Sat in a garage for 5-10 years. A friend had owned it for several years as the second owner. 

 

87EBA7C9-B4E1-44CE-A942-A2E65A6CBF42.png

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, 240zness said:

IMG-20181022-132905008-HDR.jpg

 

IMG-20181022-132915755.jpg

 

Navato CA

 

I'm in a Tesla, SMH

 

240sx coup at the shop

 

        What's the story on the Tesla?

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, angliagt said:

 

        What's the story on the Tesla?

 

 

It is an American automotive company that specializes in electric car  manufacturing,,,,,, but that's not important right now 

 

 

 

 

.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

            No - I saw WAY too many of them when I lived in Eureka (Ho Hum).

Was wondering why he was in that,instead of a Datsun.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/23/2018 at 2:34 PM, 240zness said:

First thing I would do to that is everything..

 

Fixed.  😁

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, angliagt said:

 

        What's the story on the Tesla?

 

Friends 2017 75D , pretty cool. Took over a lease , still no plates. Needs more kilowatts.

 

  But riding passenger snappin shots embarrassing

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Seen as I traveled through Atlanta last weekend. Obviously ZCon attendees 

5691-CD81-F413-4247-A6-BE-AF5-F166-CE147

5-FE690-CF-BD43-42-BF-B21-D-C3558-FC8018

93-D89-AA1-55-C2-4-B6-D-B4-D3-A6-CFBB37-

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Crap pic of a 910 wagon. Couldn't seem to catch up to him...

 

42916291_258709634839456_991664463530682

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
On October 15, 2018 at 5:47 PM, datsunfreak said:

S10 200SX sighting yesterday...

 

42508822_260268661296947_237990912989086

 

 

Haha, hey at least it's pretty clean, I need to fix both of mine.

Share this post


Link to post

Saw this pickup in Glendale yesterday.

 

tRPf7aA.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/4/2018 at 2:01 PM, colourbox said:

Saw this pickup in Glendale yesterday.

 

tRPf7aA.jpg

Looks like the one I saw in the freeway couple weeks ago in that area!

Share this post


Link to post

Went to get some of this...

 

IMG_20181210_120914.jpg

 

Ran into this daily driven gem..

 

IMG_20181210_120542.jpg

 

IMG_20181210_120555.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Maybe this is shared somewhere else.  I didn't want to start a new thread. If there's a better place for this, please move it.  

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/14/2018 at 1:25 PM, 240zness said:

IMG-20181112-150042955-HDR.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 1980

Share this post


Link to post

May need to squint for this one but Brenda spotted a red 510 wagon w/ black stripe in Snohomish, WA near the airport

 

large.2073669261_12222018spotted.JPG.15e

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Saw this on Instagram it was my buddy Chris's old 521 that he sold a couple years ago and it made it's way to Japan that belongs to Kei Miura the guy behind the rocket bunny designs.  It made it to Canby before. 

 

FPTPjBb.jpg

yDYk6dH.jpg

HUKn6ec.jpg

 

TwdpeKK.jpg

Edited by ArchetypeDatsun
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/6/2019 at 9:21 PM, carterb said:

May need to squint for this one but Brenda spotted a red 510 wagon w/ black stripe in Snohomish, WA near the airport

 

large.2073669261_12222018spotted.JPG.15e

 

                 Is that right across from the airport?If so,

that's my Friend's old shop.There's living quarters

above it.

Share this post


Link to post

 

South Everett last week while picking up datsun part from a guy 1/8 mile away

large.1413500998_01162019SPOTTED.JPG.c70

Edited by carterb
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

The amount of 510’s in my town has now doubled as I have 2. 

 

Spotted these about 500 yards from the main road in the town I live in. Story is the kid that bought them (he’s probably 19 or 20) found them in the adjacent town. Probably 5 miles from my house on a backroad that I’ve actually been down a handful of times looking for old cars. They were literally under a shed behind a guys house. The guy he got them from was the original owner for both cars. Both of them 1972, both of them have factory Datsun air, not the add on thing under the dash.  You can’t read it but the little sticker in the top left-hand corner of the wagon rear window actually says something about it being Datsun air-conditioned. And both of them are four speeds. I’m interested to see what ends up happening with them. I’ve got his phone number, and at some point he’ll be coming over to the house to see my 2 2-doors. 
48711-DCB-0-E9-E-411-B-97-AF-1297187864-

BB9044-DC-4-F9-A-4-D98-BB66-642-D1-B432-

D92-C9-FCB-0-B34-49-CF-A65-D-30-B6144-C0

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, The Taterhead said:

The amount of 510’s in my town has now doubled as I have 2. 

 

Spotted these about 500 yards from the main road in the town I live in. Story is the kid that bought them (he’s probably 19 or 20) found them in the adjacent town. Probably 5 miles from my house on a backroad that I’ve actually been down a handful of times looking for old cars. They were literally under a shed behind a guys house. The guy he got them from was the original owner for both cars. Both of them 1972, both of them have factory Datsun air, not the add on thing under the dash.  You can’t read it but the little sticker in the top left-hand corner of the wagon rear window actually says something about it being Datsun air-conditioned. And both of them are four speeds. I’m interested to see what ends up happening with them. I’ve got his phone number, and at some point he’ll be coming over to the house to see my 2 2-doors. 
48711-DCB-0-E9-E-411-B-97-AF-1297187864-

BB9044-DC-4-F9-A-4-D98-BB66-642-D1-B432-

D92-C9-FCB-0-B34-49-CF-A65-D-30-B6144-C0

What a score that was!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 10:37 AM, The Taterhead said:

BB9044-DC-4-F9-A-4-D98-BB66-642-D1-B432-

 

 

 

The four door spent some time in my area.  :)

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.