Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Was in Tucson AZ this AM at the Jerry Bobs restaurant for breakfast. Hadn’t had any coffee yet and was walking thru parking lot. Saw a stock 78-79 pale yellow 620 standard cab 620. The guy was standing outside of it. Before I could walk up to him, he climbed back inside. Walked my wife inside to get a table, came out to talk to the owner and maybe get a pic... he was gone.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Any 210 fans out there?

I drive by this SUPER clean 79 sedan sometimes.

IMG_4001.JPG

if you are interested, PM me and I'll give you his address so you can knock on his door and see if he'd be wiling to sell.  He's got all kinds of treasures!

IMG_4001_map.JPG

A few months ago, I started to notice some changes to the property.  A little clearing here and a little cleaning there.  Somehow I just knew there had to be a 510 somewhere in that mix...  Suddenly one day you could see to the back of the property.  Do you see what I see?

large.5a6512a36acd2_12212017lynnwood510s

My husband was at the gas station yesterday when he saw this Z. Young kid was driving it. His dad had bought it a few years ago for $15k I think it was. They both have the Datsun bug. The kid was bummed that he couldn't make JCCS last year. The car he was driving got a flat and he had to deal with that. My husband said the Z was in pretty good shape and seemed to be stock.

5JlOdyy.jpg

• Like 3