Sightings

so ya my shit was on the news again, you know what.. the news is so fucked up they said this shit was over drugs an meth... more like over some dumb bitch .. some twacked out dude gettin all jealous or some shit i dont even know.. they did find pot yes.. but no meth an the pot wasnt even related they busted the neighbore jus cause they smelled it.. anyways ya.. now i dont even wanna walk out side :(

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so ya my shit was on the news again, you know what.. the news is so fucked up they said this shit was over drugs an meth... more like over some dumb bitch .. some twacked out dude gettin all jealous or some shit i dont even know.. they did find pot yes.. but no meth an the pot wasnt even related they busted the neighbore jus cause they smelled it.. anyways ya.. now i dont even wanna walk out side :(

You should have posted this on the "LOOK!, I'M FAMOUS" post....:lol: Sucks when the news gets it all wrong because of a anti-meth agenda. :mellow: Sorry to hear about your brother...glad he is ok.

Lynch glad you bro is ok.

On the way to the meet yesterday, parked at the tire shop on 4th in south Seattle. Black Z with blue flames and nice wheels, very nice car. I would have got pic's but I was on the way to buy a new camera to have at the meet.

...and today on my way to Kirkland from Mukilteo, saw a red 2 door 510 with what I think was an Autohero sticker on the rear glass :D

ya thanks guys... i tried to find video footage online of my stuff but couldnt :( the news really blows things out of porportion now the whole neighbore hood thinks we're a bunch of tweekers.. and anyone who knows me knows how much i hate tweekers.. but oh well lifes hard sometimes i didnt know there was a look im famous thread??!??

Ok...I just saw a black primer 620 king cab with a black primer canopy.

It has stock rims...red in the front and white?? in the back. I saw you at the wilsonville swap meet last month.

the truck looks like the driver side roof is partially unprimered...used to be desert tan. And you were hauling lumber in the back.

I know I have seen the truck before, just cannot remember who's it is.

:lol::lol:

It is Dave Both's 620...:cool:

I never, EVER see random unknown 510s on the streets around Dallas/Fort Worth. Today was the first time in about a year...

Rusty_510.jpg

It's a rough one, for sure. And it was parked in front of a Luby's (cafeteria chain frequented by senior citizens). I'd love to have that passenger mirror, though...

yeah, i hate that when i see a really clean old car in the junkyard that someone didnt care about and just wanted scrap money. im glad i was able to sweep this one up before it ended up there.

heres the project thread on the car http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=4706 im gonna have some new pics up tomorrow after putting 10 hours into wetsanding/buffing it.

I never, EVER see random unknown 510s on the streets around Dallas/Fort Worth. Today was the first time in about a year...

Rusty_510.jpg

It's a rough one, for sure. And it was parked in front of a Luby's (cafeteria chain frequented by senior citizens). I'd love to have that passenger mirror, though...

That's just askin' to be slammed to the ground with some nice wheels tuckin' an SR20DET/5 speed swap and a BANZAI sticker across the windshield :D

Rusty_510.jpg

i see 510's in this primered/rusty state all the time at the pic-a-parts:(

somebody's good intentions lead to the death of the car ...