where to...

dat78son

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From other datsuns, members on the forum, Junk yards. It is a bit harder for you since you live on the east coast, these cars arent so plentiful there. The weber you can buy new, but they are never cheap.

so what else can i do to it besides getting it painted bc lord knows it needs it BAD

where do i get aftermarket parts for a datsun 620 L20 im new to this nissan thang but i seen pics on here of other datsuns and they are badazz HELP!!!

There's peeps here that can supply your demands. I can build anything you wish~ what is your desire? I'm a performance engine builder by trade. How fast do you wanna go?

There's peeps here that can supply your demands. I can build anything you wish~ what is your desire? I'm a performance engine builder by trade. How fast do you wanna go?

Albyneau .- you have a web page or something like that, where can see the parts or jobs you've been done!

From other datsuns, members on the forum, Junk yards. It is a bit harder for you since you live on the east coast, these cars arent so plentiful there. The weber you can buy new, but they are never cheap.

yea i looked on ebay its not that bad but id like to see if i can get it cheaper