320 parts for sale

msdm

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have heaps of stuff let me know what you are after and i may be able to help :)

Are these NL320, or a L320 parts? I would be interested in stock 320 hubcaps, and if they are NL320 parts, I would be interested in all the NL specific parts such as the rear parts including the taillight bezels/lenses and buckets, the side trim from the doors back and upper box trim including the tailgate upper trim, and the little metal pieces behind the doors in the photo below.

DSCN0328.jpg

Also the pieces below the taillight bezels.

DSCN0332.jpg

If these are NL320 parts for sale, would you PM me please. wayno

I wish you were in canada, i need doors! Great stuff though, off to the shop to see what i do need.

I see a stock air cleaner assembly in the pile.... any chance you could box it up and send it to the US of A at a reasonable price? The US zip code is 45701, and the city is Athens, Ohio. The air cleaner for my J13 rubs against the hood prop a lot since its shaped wrong, and I was thinking I could adapt a stock air cleaner assembly to my J13's carb...

Thanks!

Kevin Funk

merlin i am happy to post to canada but yea shipping for doors might be a killer unfortunatly and Kevin Funk ill box up the best aircleaner i have i think there is 2 or 3 there and ill go down to the p.o and see how much postage is going to cost and get back to you asap. cheers guys :)

just a quick note for everyone who has purchased items through paypal from me the funds are being transfered to my bank as of yesterday and should be cleared and have everything posted by friday. thanks again guys :) i will email everyone once i have tracking numbers etc..

I wish you were in canada, i need doors! Great stuff though, off to the shop to see what i do need.

damn, there was a L320 with doors a few months ago in a junkyard near me. i may try to go out there and look if it is still out there.

i wish it was an nl320, thought my bezels are okay. i need another set so i can have just in case. it literally is the last thing i need in parts for my truck.

if you run into the bezels where you are at, sent me a pm with what it will cost and i can see if i can come up with the money. i know they have a few NL320 tailight bezel sets in Aus.

just a quick note for everyone who has purchased items through paypal from me the funds are being transfered to my bank as of yesterday and should be cleared and have everything posted by friday. thanks again guys i will email everyone once i have tracking numbers etc..

Any word on tracking numbers? I want to send the url to people and tell them I'm getting a Tasmanian devil for christmas. :cool:

alrite team this is screwed ive been looking for cheaper postage options for you guys but im shit outa luick. postage cost is as follows, kevinfunk $88, Javier Rodriguez $320 Dean Pang $122 and wayne lueth $80. this is way 2 much in my eyes but if you guys are happy to pay the extra then i will send them off otherwise i am more than happy to refund. please let me know asap. im trying to find cheaper alternatives but freight is even more expensive than auspost. i can send by sea but that will take 2-3 months to arrive and will be slightly cheaper but not much sea post as follows kevinfunk $68, Javier Rodriguez $280 Dean Pang $100 and wayne lueth $60.up to you guys what you want me to do. all parts are boxed and ready to go all funds have cleared. i dont want to stuff you guys around anymore so let me know asap what i should do. i am happy to refund the lot cos this is daylight robbery.

alrite team this is screwed ive been looking for cheaper postage options for you guys but im shit outa luick. postage cost is as follows, kevinfunk $88, Javier Rodriguez $320 Dean Pang $122 and wayne lueth $80. this is way 2 much in my eyes but if you guys are happy to pay the extra then i will send them off otherwise i am more than happy to refund. please let me know asap. im trying to find cheaper alternatives but freight is even more expensive than auspost. i can send by sea but that will take 2-3 months to arrive and will be slightly cheaper but not much sea post as follows kevinfunk $68, Javier Rodriguez $280 Dean Pang $100 and wayne lueth $60.up to you guys what you want me to do. all parts are boxed and ready to go all funds have cleared. i dont want to stuff you guys around anymore so let me know asap what i should do. i am happy to refund the lot cos this is daylight robbery.

I may be out then... just wasn't expecting that big of an investment. I'm waiting to hear back from my friend that used to work in the freight business, though. Maybe he has some ideas... Strangely enough, he worked for a company called Tazmanian Freight Systems (based in Cleveland, though).

My friend says that UPS, FedEx, DHL, or just standard AirMail are probably the easiest ways, and he's not terribly surprised about the prices. International stuff is usually a huge pain, and they'd usually use other carriers such as those to make it easier. We could potentially get a better deal if we just sent everything on a pallet via the slow boat, and then have someone in the states sort it out and send it onward. But I'm in Ohio, and i don't know where you guys are....

Either way, it's not terribly important for me to have those parts. Unless you figure out some other awesome way of doing it, I'd probably just be happy with getting my money back. :(

Same for me. If you can figure out some other awesome way of doing it, I'd probably just be happy with getting my money back. :(

PM sent

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...