My 77 KC 620

Farmer Joe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh snap!!!!!!!! Those rims look familiar :cool: May i reccomend a 205-40-17 tire.

i think im gonna go with a 205 45.. if i remember right, thatll be 24in tall overall. and these wheels are super wide too, so ill still get a little stretch. ive done the really low profile thing back when i had the titans.

i dont wanna bend these wheels... so im gonna put some sidewall on em lol

• 3 weeks later...

ohhh whats this?

IMG_20101123_154640.jpg

i got the back ones on, but the front either needs the hubs ground, a spacer, or bore out the wheels...

im gonna try and find some spacers while im in boise tomorrow... if not then im gonna buy a HF grinder and go to town on the hubs..

just to let ya know tho... the back ones look sick as fuck on there! im very pleased with the tire size.. ill get pics when i get em all on there.

• 2 weeks later...

well i finally was able to beg and plead my way out of work early today so i could hit up harbor freight before they closed...

did a little shopping for myself... spent a whole ten bux on this bad boy!

IMG_20101202_181047.jpg

and then proceeded to do this to..

IMG_20101202_180942.jpg

IMG_20101202_181026.jpg

prolly gonna get some more "you did it wrong" bullshit... i dont care..

anyways, after a little grinder action... put deh wheel ons, and takes deh pictures.. :)

here you go gypsys!

IMG_20101202_181922.jpg

DSCF2002.jpg

well see how they feel tomorrow on the way to work... if i can make it out again tomorrow. ive still got like 8in of snow on my street. fucking city not doing their job... but i digress..

ill try and get a pic of it at work tomorrow mahbeh...

more to come...

Funny you say people would say you did it wrong ,,when if ya read mklotz at all this is exactly what he preaches because when you do it that way if you get tired of those rims you can just put others on, and not have to bore out another set of wheels to fit truck...Ok to sum it up .................thumbup.gif

Funny you say people would say you did it wrong ,,when if ya read mklotz at all this is exactly what he preaches because when you do it that way if you get tired of those rims you can just put others on, and not have to bore out another set of wheels to fit truck...Ok to sum it up .................thumbup.gif

yeah thats what i figured too..

hell if Bob3 can do it on his kingcab, why cant i?

i think they look pretty good. i hope the shop did a good balance on them...