CXracing new control arms etc...

dennis

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know what rotor they use for their caliper adapter set up?

That looks like a rear brake caliper bracket ..... if they really have a 240sx rear brake conversion,,, they should sell just the brackets

They show a blurry bottom of a 240sx front strut,,, but never show the strut bolted onto the control arm ... . :huh:

... . my control arms have drag marks and dents all over,, .. :lol: .... . I'm glad they aren't aluminum .... . my stock steel arms weigh less than a pound

i think the guy that makes the rear disc brake brackets is a member here. i used a set on one of my 510's and they worked good. i didnt end up using the 240sx rear calipers instead i used the maxima calipers with a small spacer. they worked good...

IMG00215-20100525-1730.jpg

IMG00214-20100525-1725.jpg

That bracket holding the control rod ball joint looks little thin?

CXM-CM-D5-3.jpg

Maybe the brackets for the rear brake conversion using 240 calipers, but I have a wagon....so no go for me.

Wondering where this places the hub....as far as track....offset for wheels? Tire clearance?

CXM-CM-D5-11.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

its been a long time and these are still for sale. anyone try the LCAs yet?

trying to decide between not doing them ($0), building them myself (weld in threaded tube, TRE and misalignment spacers, and jam nut, probably cost me around ~$120), buying them from troy ermish for $185+shipping and sending him my current ones, buying from cx racing for $200, or futofab for $300

i think futofabs are the nicest, but if i can save $100 and run the CX ones without them snapping on me i might try them.