• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Laser engraving on bare alum does'nt work real well..... Ihave tried it a few times with mixed results. Another way is get it gray anodized,then engrave it. I will see if I can get a sample next week.

Do you have a sample of the gray color? I might want one in like a charcoal gray with 521 engraved with the 510 font.

The grey anodize that I have seen is fairly light in color.

Anodizing after engraving will not work, I laser engrave these so it just burns off the anodize.

Gray anodized. Was wondering what shade of gray it would be...

Have you tried to anodize one after engraving, then stripping the flat top, leaving the engraving the anodized color? Two tone. color and aluminum...

The grey anodize that I have seen is fairly light in color.

Anodizing after engraving will not work, I laser engrave these so it just burns off the anodize.

Ok, whenever you do your next batch, ill take one in black (unless theres a charcoal/dark gray) with 521 engraved usinng the 510 font...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

nice shifters, i would like 1 in purple with silver ratsun logo, 1 purple with 521 in silver #'s, and maybe 1 purple with 4 speed diagram in silver on it. i still want the clear /purple ratsun logo knob that i never recieved from ups that was stolen from my front porch by some piece of $#!T around x-mas time.