Billet Ratsun shift knobs. See first page for odering info

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

any update on this? i would really like one of these still. perferably an orange or green one with the 4 speed shift pattern, or rat n wrenches.....

Well after getting a bunch of excuses, the shop will have them done on wednesday... So that being said I will try to get them out this week for coat, but that is doubtful. The company I am going to use is in oregon. I think they only drive up on mondays and wednesdays. So they will most likely go out to coat next week. Then all I have to do is engrave them...... I will post up when they are ready for sale.

Well after getting a bunch of excuses, the shop will have them done on wednesday... So that being said I will try to get them out this week for coat, but that is doubtful. The company I am going to use is in oregon. I think they only drive up on mondays and wednesdays. So they will most likely go out to coat next week. Then all I have to do is engrave them...... I will post up when they are ready for sale.

Id love a black one with rat and wrenches with KA threads if youl have one :D

What all is possible here?

Can i get one with no powder coating, just the billet with ST engraved in it? hoping the same font as in this pic or close to it anyways.

Po

39345634001_large.jpg

Laser engraving on bare alum does'nt work real well..... Ihave tried it a few times with mixed results. Another way is get it gray anodized,then engrave it. I will see if I can get a sample next week.