Billet Ratsun shift knobs. See first page for odering info

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a black one I make. Very much like the green one. One thing you guys need to keep in mind is he can't do two colors on one knob, And he would have to do a batch in each color. Min cahrge for aondize is about $50-75.

Nice job. I like the color. Hell I might even order one of them for me. :lol:

shiftknob003.jpg

I think I should charge more for my shift knobs. I sell the Z knob for $24.00 ea.

Yes you should.....How many do you have made at time?

I make them here at my shop. I make a min of 25 but I like to make 50 at a time. That's the only way can keep the price down. I sell all of them at once. To a Z car store here in So Cal.

I make them here at my shop. I make a min of 25 but I like to make 50 at a time. That's the only way can keep the price down. I sell all of them at once. To a Z car store here in So Cal.

I see.... also getting them coated one color helps to.....

I would like to have my own shop but I think i might play more then i would workcool.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, update

So I officially started on these. I should have the blanks done and ready for coat in the second week in Jan. Then they will get coated, after that i will engrave them and take some pics. Then I will post them up. I will put the price and color info in the first post. Any questions shoot me a PM Also i will not be accepting payments until i have them to sale.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There have been some delays at the machine shop.......

That's too funny. We all tell you what you want to hear...Then we find something that makes us more money and the little projects go to the back o the bus.

There have been some delays at the machine shop.......Hopefully i will have them out to coat by monday at the latest. So maybe then end of next week.

I just found this thread, is it too late for a special request? I need 2, one black with the Ratsun logo, and one red with the dogleg pattern on it. Both need to be 1/2 in. coarse thread, as I shorten and re-thread my shifters.

Also it's sell, not sale, non proper wording bugs me, sorry. :P

I just found this thread, is it too late for a special request? I need 2, one black with the Ratsun logo, and one red with the dogleg pattern on it. Both need to be 1/2 in. coarse thread, as I shorten and re-thread my shifters.

Also it's sell, not sale, non proper wording bugs me, sorry. :P

We could work something out.