new to forum

svo521

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome, hope you like it. Um any pictures of your datsun?

sorry... im having trouble figuring out how to add pics... i have a couple of videos of it on you tube. search for shaelee06 and you can find my vids. ill keep trying to figure it out :-)

welcome. very interesting 521, would definitly like to see some pictures, as do the rest of us. glad to have another 521 around. in the video, it looks like your using your clutch pedal as your throttle pedal....? maybe i was just seeing shit haha

welcome. very interesting 521, would definitly like to see some pictures, as do the rest of us. glad to have another 521 around. in the video, it looks like your using your clutch pedal as your throttle pedal....? maybe i was just seeing shit haha

:-) no your eyes are working right there was no room for the throttle anymore after moving the engine back so i moved it over to the left and had clutch and brake trade places.... its goofy foot .gives me more room between gas and brake to accomodate my fat feet :-)

welcome, what else do you have planned? besides maybe a windshield :lol:

it has windshield now been terrorizing the streets for over 13k miles :-)... but the king pins are getting real bad and i dont like going fast with drum brakes so i may be doing an early ford strait axle setup with leafs... not sure yet. i for sure need to change these 4.37 gears to some thing more freeway friendly .