15x8 or 15x9 0 Offset fitment question, flared 510

dp510

Have read a lot about fitment, still a little unsure as to whether or not these would fit one of my 510's. Car is lowered and flared, not zx struts, rear is slotted crossmember on comp springs, any worries with having to notch the contol arm on these or 15x9's, any other fitment issues?

Tx!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

on my flared car I'm running 16 x 7 +20 in front and 16 x 8 +0 in the rear, and my car is pretty low

set up is front:

S12/S13 Megan Racing coilovers with campber plates, my adjustable LCA's, and like 1/8" shims

rear:

cut down S13 Megan Racing coilovers, trailing arm mounts redrilled

thats about it

I wish I could post pictures, seems like I cannot. There is a picture of the car on page 1 of the "post a pic or your dime" thread, the orange car in post 17. BRE flares, 215 50 13 tires. I have had a bit of help determining that 15x7 0 offset will fit for sure, just wondering about taking it a step further to 8's or 9's, likely run 205 50 15 tires. At what point does it become necessary to notch the control arms, I am not really worried about fitting under the flares there is lots of room that way...

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/3-pic-of-your-dime/

If I remember correct a few weeks a ago someone posted a for sale add for an orange dime with flares(looks like yours, not weird at all :lol:) he had the Rota 15x9 shakotan, not 100% sure if they were the 9s or 8s or if he had any rear work done to fit them, I'll try looking for it in the for sale section (wouldn't kill you to look to since I'm on iPod and move slow)

If I remember correct a few weeks a ago someone posted a for sale add for an orange dime with flares(looks like yours, not weird at all :lol:) he had the Rota 15x9 shakotan, not 100% sure if they were the 9s or 8s or if he had any rear work done to fit them, I'll try looking for it in the for sale section (wouldn't kill you to look to since I'm on iPod and move slow)

Have done a lot of searching, only found 1 510 with those wheels....and they were a 15x7. Will keep looking....