Wheel Lock Picture - Can anyone identify brand?

5NDIME

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those were made by Gorilla.

Are you wanting to re-use them? Actually, unless you have the code to the key(which i doubt you do or you would not be asking who made them) you cant get a key for them. So you just need to get them off of there. And that is super easy.

let me know if you want to know how.

you dont want to keep those swanky ass wheels on her? :lol:

While they are completely awesome wheels, I have a set of real Libres that will be going on instead at some point here in the near future. Maybe the Cragars will fit on my M3?

Well these stupid things are 7 spline. I mean really, someone was worried about these wheels being stolen? Watch out, the Mullet Bandit might want these Cragars for his kid's 1966 'Stang. Someone must have been drunk on many occations. Once when they bought these wheels. Again when they bought the wheel locks. And then finally when they put the whole package together and thought to themself that was all time well spent. Damn eBay isn't friendly on the 7 spline key, so back to the original plan, smash on some shitty sockets. Damn you wheel theives.

But don't think these wheels won't be up for sale real soon. Make me an offer now and beat the rush on these awesome chrome Cragars.

DONE! Thanks Harbor Freight for making $2 sockets. Cheaper and faster than waiting on what I would hope is the right key off eBay. No impact needed. I didn't even bother getting it out. Breakover bar was plenty of torque.

Oh, and Gorilla locks are totally impossible to get off and provide complete security for your wheels ;)

44989439.jpg