• I own one

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

cool, I have one of those heater levers left over from my 1000 (B10) good to know it's the same part (mine is black though) , if it is missing.. at least i know it's got a heater.

521gatherer: surely you wouldn't mind selling one of those locks you've got there?? ;)

cool, I have one of those heater levers left over from my 1000 (B10) good to know it's the same part (mine is black though) , if it is missing.. at least i know it's got a heater.

521gatherer: surely you wouldn't mind selling one of those locks you've got there?? ;)

Not at the moment but if you want I'm pretty sure ebay member bangkok_9669 on ebay sells them. Try messaging him through ebay. He has the fuel door lock currently listed.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Datsun-521-Fuel-door-lock-cylinder-and-keys-New-Old-Stock-Made-in-Japan-/270999408193?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f18d2ce41&vxp=mtr

Not at the moment but if you want I'm pretty sure ebay member bangkok_9669 on ebay sells them. Try messaging him through ebay. He has the fuel door lock currently listed.

http://www.ebay.com/...8d2ce41&vxp=mtr

$85 and rising.. nah I'll think I'll be right with my theif-friendly non locking one for the time being!

I am looking for a bonnet badge though as my car was missing it's one. I don't know what sort it had though as there were about 3 different types from my investigation..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...