ariascarlos1990

Race Datsun videos.

So apparently the A isn`t silent in that dudes last name...laugh.gif

:lol:

:lol:

^^Having a name that has almost the identical mispronunciation it caught my ears..^^

Damn .....a woman and a chevy ,,the perfect storm for the 280zx.(s)..... i assume because both Honsowetz and Eisenlohr both drove 280zx`s in 1985..

And also notice the ambulance crew runs over to the chevy driver ..and knowing the Datsun drivers are probably to cheep to even have health coverage ..Are made to just " walk it off " laugh.gif

Whoa... is that 20B a bitch or is the RB25 really just a monster...

Whoa... is that a 20B bitch or is the RB25 really just a monster...

RB25 powered 510 that thing is Fucken fast as fuck, did you notice they extended the front a little in the 510?

I guess they thought it was easier to add onto the front instead of cutting into the firewall. This is just another reason for owning a classic ute.

Here's a vid in my 521 from last Saturday night. The 1st time run of the day, and 2nd fastest to date. 14.66 @ 89.55 mph.

I posted it in my project thread as well, so sorry if it's a repost for some of you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iS9ouXak8E&feature=g-upl

• Like 1

I went back home to Kenya a few years ago and followed the East African Classic safari...

Simply magic when you hear the L6's out in the open savanah !

• Like 1

Not nostalgic but here is a compilation of my old Z. hope to have some more of the same with the new Z this summer. 

Not nostalgic but here is a compilation of my old Z. hope to have some more of the same with the new Z this summer. 

Seems to me I've seen that car. Are you over on Yellow bullet? I have a V8 Z (unfinished). Still looking for a good prebent roll bar. Any Ideas? 

Nothing that is NHRA/IHRA legal without mods. Autopower makes a decent bolt in. this is my old car and yes im on yellowbullet. 

here is my new Z that's should be tearing up the track next summer. It has the entire drivetrain from the black car.