Offset for 620?

Decided to disc brake swap my 620 along with my motor swap. Decided steel wheels woun't show off my hard work well enough, so i've been lookign at rota wheels to save on monies. Wondering what the proper offset is to keep wheels from poking out on the 620s.. thinking of these, just hoping the offset is right.. and the lug pattern, haha.

gridb_1.jpg

Lug pattern is 6x139.7, in a +20 or +10, wheels are 16x8s.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh how sweet of you :)

If i had time to go outside, jack the truck up, remove a wheel, measure shit, put it all back together, i would. Why do all that when i'm sure someone has the figures already? Also i posted i'd be doing the front disc swap, and for more clarification i'll be using the beebani brackets, so of course i'm wondering if this will change offset at all.

Guest kamakazi620

Oh how sweet of you :)

If i had time to go outside, jack the truck up, remove a wheel, measure shit, put it all back together, i would. Why do all that when i'm sure someone has the figures already? Also i posted i'd be doing the front disc swap, and for more clarification i'll be using the beebani brackets, so of course i'm wondering if this will change offset at all.

Yes it will!