15x7 rev. gold mesh ssr

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think we can really answer that one for you. But they are pretty sweet! I don't know about offsets for the 210, but on a 510 I think 15X7 would stick out in front with out an offset to compensate. For 6 bills I might explore for something more unique too. You never know what's out there. And I think mesh is easier to find. For instance there is a guy somewhat local to me selling Enkei Mesh in a 14X7 for $300 for the set. But that is 14" and black mesh, and maybe a little less pretty.

Club4ag wheels has one of the better classifieds out there for wheels if you want to shop more.

Most sets of 4 wheels and genuine SSR will cost over $1,000 ........ . but you will need fender flares to fit those ..... what's the offset??

... Enkie 92's are alot cheaper Fisch ..... :lol:

Indy will a set of SSR's 14X7 +20 rear and +1 front fit my wagon? I have a line on a set that are super clean with new tires for $1300.

Indy will a set of SSR's 14X7 +20 rear and +1 front fit my wagon? I have a line on a set that are super clean with new tires for $1300.

I don't think the rears will fit ... Greengoon has 15x7 +20 Rotas with streched tires ... any 14" tire will have WAY more sidewall sticking out than Greengoons 15" tires

I have 14x6 +18 on my 4 door with stock 510 struts ... . I need a spacer to lower the coilovers .. . .. and a bigger spacer to fit them on 280zx struts

14x6 + 18 with 195/60/14 tires: .. . . 510 struts ... no spacers ... . front camber plates all the way negative .. coilovers all the way up

6203169212_f97d7ed8d0_z.jpg

14x6 +18 with 195/45/14 Toyo T1-R tires: .. . . 510 struts ... no spacers ... . front camber plates all the way negative .. . coilovers half-way down

6351911259_c90fc15e1d_z.jpg

So no Datrod.... that's not a good deal on SSR's,,,, and they will NOT fit your wagon ..... . and they come with new tires that don't fit either .... :rolleyes:

O.K.

The guy had them a an early corolla like a 71-72. And I messed up the offsets it's a +20 for the front and +1 for the rear.

185-55-14 tires. But I have 280ZX struts with coilovers. So I guess I'll just keep what I have.

The rears probably won't fit .... . and the fronts will need small spacers to clear 280zx struts ...... . Your wagon looks perfect already

... I would talk to GreenGoon about wagon fitment ...... . with 280zx struts you will be able to fit bigger wheels in the front than the back ... :blink:

The rears probably won't fit .... . and the fronts will need small spacers to clear 280zx struts ...... . Your wagon looks perfect already

... I would talk to GreenGoon about wagon fitment ...... . with 280zx struts you will be able to fit bigger wheels in the front than the back ... :blink:

Well fit and looking right are too different things. ZX struts on a wagon make them look better if the wheels are the same offset front and back. When I put on my zx wheels with 510 struts I had poke in the front, Then with ZX struts it looked even front and rear.

Thanks Indy.

I was just lookin to change up the wagon a little bit. I've had the same wheels for like 3 years now. Just want a different look.

And thanks for the cudos on the wagon.

We just all need to live closer so we can swap rims when we get bored. :D

I still love my Rotas but would love to try a set of DR 20s like on Indy's car. I love the SSR reverse mesh but I agree with Fisch that for $600, you can get creative. I also like the Rota Shakotans (fake version of Hyashi Streets which are one of my favorite wheels... but don't get me started.

Anyway, I measured and I have 1" from the edge of my tire to the outside lip of my rear fender without a spacer (just the +20 wheel).

DSCF7178.jpg

So you could run a zero offset wheel on the back of a wagon if you were not too low. My problem is that thick rear lip and that when I am aired out the tire goes above that lip. With a 6mm spacer the 175/55 tire is about 1/16" away from the lip. I could run a +12 with a little fender work. I have considered doing some major surgery to the lip to run wider wheels that low.

2d8ndhh.jpg

The 510s - especially the wagons - already have a wider front track than rear so I would never run a lower offset in the front. Another thing with the wagons is axle shift. Mine is almost 1/4" different from side to side. It is magnified big time when you go really low.

This is with the coil overs all the way down. Cut down 510 struts. It rubs on tight turns. No camber, but I'd like to add some. What camber plates do you run, Indy?

DSC_8522.jpg

What camber plates do you run, Indy?

DP racing camber plates from Troy Ermish ..... . they are $75 more than the Techno Toy Tuning plates,,, but they look stronger.. and higher quality:

7105102.JPG

I don't think you can fit a 15x7 +0 Drag DR20 ..... mine barely fits with 195/45/15 tires .... the "bump" inside the fender lip is the rear door jam on 4drs, probably wagons too

6321138899_0be711e645_o.jpg

O.K.

The guy had them a an early corolla like a 71-72. And I messed up the offsets it's a +20 for the front and +1 for the rear.

185-55-14 tires. But I have 280ZX struts with coilovers. So I guess I'll just keep what I have.

i have -0 offset on all for and the rears fit with a little fender rolling and the fronts have alot of camber.