73 610 Wagon

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I lived closer I'd buy it, obviously that doesn't help... Especially when you've heard that at least a dozen times already. I just traded my 77-710 goon last month for a 2004 TRX-450R, mainly because I couldn't get anyone to come close to my asking price.

Of course you know how much easier it is to sell a toy (quad), compared to a Datsun with lots of work done. Usually those who appreciate a good Datsun generally can't afford them.

I had the whole front end and fender for a 73 610. I even had the tail lights! But i could not find this thread and someone stated that they wanted to buy it. SO I SOLD ALL THE PARTS I HAD! I really wanted this 610, o well. Best of luck!

Man if I didn't..

Man if I had...

Man if my...

Man I wish...

Man if I hadn't just...

Man if only..

There. I think I covered em all, so no longer does anybody need to post in my For Sale ad as to why they CAN'T buy what I'm selling.

• Like 4

Sale will be Including these items if someone buys this 610 wagon in the next week.

Date: (01/02/13 - 01/09/13 )

Buyer to arrange pickup time with me on these items only.

I instantly fell in love with the first 610 goon I saw... so hopefully this will be a touch of encouragement for a potential enthusiast.

*red 280zx drivers seat (comfy..put it in until seats are redone.. slightly dirty but no tears ... I've barely used it.)

1357010527_zps0b87b79a.jpg

1357010565_zps2789fd15.jpg

*brand new *kyosandenki* fuel pump

1357010440_zpsb3e1907d.jpg

*280zx clutch master and clutch slave cylinder with hydro line and dampener

(Finding picture).

*L24 flat top pistons (good condition) with 8 or 9mm rods.

(Build engine ?)

*79-81 280zx subframe rear-cross member with R180 diff mounted , u-joint halfshafts , and possibly zx hubs with rear swing arms.)

(Can we say... IRS conversion platform 610 wagon possibly ? )

I might... even consider some other goodies.

Pickup in Portland,OR outer edge about 20-30 minutes from city center.

Smaller items shipped on your dime.

Pm Micro then he will pm me.

Thanks

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.