73 610 Wagon

Hey, I've had this wagon for a few months now with intentions to resurrect, slam, and drive it, but I've been busy with life and driving my other wagon. I would have liked to keep it and use it for parts if nothing else, but a couple other cars have come into my possession, and I've run out of room. With a little time and elbow grease, I'm sure this one could easily be back on the road.

Like it says in the description, it's rough. Rough, but complete. Not a whole lot of rust on this one, but it does have a couple boo-boos in the rear quarter panels. Also, the front right fender looks like it got chewed up and and spit back out. The front bumper is in need of some serious straightening, and the rear bumper is a little tweaked. I have a clean, signed off Washington title for it. The interior is pretty nice inside. Comes with factory rack and hatch spoiler. Has all glass, but windshield does have a crack that runs low along the cowl. 4-speed, so you wouldn't have to convert it. Also had factory AC, but the hoses were cut before I got it.. but it's set up for it.

Located in Sheridan, OR. Will have to be towed, bring your own wheels, I've run low on give away wheels. $650.

I'll take some pics when I'm at the shop next, but here's some shots of her when I picked her up last spring.

Photo1395.jpg

Photo1397.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seriously not messed with it since I got it. What I was told is that it was running when parked years ago. I would imagine it should be gone through, but I seriously doubt the engine would have to be pulled/rebuilt, etc.. like I said before, I haven't done anything with it since I got it.. just pulled the grill off to use on my wagon and that's IT. It's been in the same spot since it arrived.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's a sad day when the wrecking yard will pay more for a Datsun than enthusiasts..

Last bump. :(

the salvage yard is going to give you more then $500.00 for it?? :(

Someone needs to buy this 610 goon, it's a diamond in the ruff and would look saweet fixed up.

GLWS micro. TTT

Hey if you were parting it out i would kill for that window chrome + underlay for it on the back fixed window , the 'spoiler' looking thing on the back and the boot cards, all got taken when i bought mine )=

i live in NZ but am willing to pay shipping

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.