$999 OBO Built a15 and 5speed tranny for sale.

i gotta a15 and 5 speed tranny im trying to sell. the a15 is built to a 1.89. Delta cam bored bottom end head work port polish race springs with mallory ign box msd coil and plug wires. 10 lb flywheel with a dual friction centerforce clutch. my email is chrislturk@hotmail.com.. location sequim washington

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i gotta a15 and 5 speed tranny im trying to sell. the a15 is built to a 1.89. Delta cam bored bottom end head work port polish race springs with mallory ign box msd coil and plug wires. 10 lb flywheel with a dual friction centerforce clutch.

Kind of hard to get interested with no contact info...

What does "built to a 1.89." mean?

What delta cam?

Give us some useful information.

sorry i lost your number about the webers and they were 40mm which you said you didnt want. and sequim is on the olympic peninsula. im sorry its up for 999$ but there is also obo thrown in there also. im trying to get as much out of the engine as i can cause im trying to do a ka swap in my 310. make an offer. also has nismo header. it was built from a 1.5 liter to a 1.89 liter. im tellin you guys what i know about the engine my email is chrislturk@hotmail.com.

Needs pictures. Specially the transmission.... http://community.ratsun.net/topic/691-how-to-post-pictures-and-keep-online-photo-albums/ How was the size increased? I'm more familiar with the L/Z/KA motors for bore and stroking them. What's involved in making a larger A series.

I haven't heard of any stroked A-series, but it is certainly do-able like any other engine.

The stock pistons are 76mm, and the largest safe bore is 80mm but you can hog it out larger if you fit wet liners.

•Bore: 76 mm

•Stroke A15: 82mm

•Stroke A14: 77mm

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.