My new enkies 69 wagon

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And I took her on the freeway this morning and all those wobbles are totally gone!!!!

The coilovers and way better tires fixed everything. Just need a alignment and it's perfect.

Plus my new full front end bushing kit came in the mail along with new balljoints, inner and outer tie rods. She will drive real nice once I get all that on

Hahhahahaha....

Shit looks good man

I adjusted the driver side rear brake, passenger side needs it. E-Brake is froze, not sure whats up, never investigated. You need a windshield wiper on the passenger side man ;)

Shits lookin pimp. BTW, the linkage i think is fucked unless you get a bushing for it or find another linkage (the part that bolts to the firewall). Basically, its too sloppy and the linkage flops around. It needs a bushing in there or to be replaced. I pulled it apart, cleaned it, and put some new grease in there. Still didn't work. Thats why the bigass springs are on there - Otherwise it wouldn't return, it would just stay open throttle.

Guest kamakazi620

And I have a nice coilover kit on the front that I would rather keep, I'll just get some diff tires once I get paid again.

I kind of like the ratty paint and primer

Is it Full Coilover?? or Sleeves?? Cuz you can use the Sleeve coilovers on zx struts,I've got Ground Control coilover sleeves on 200sx struts

My opinion is that even with skinnier tires they will still stick out because of wheel size, the only way to pull them in IMO is what Hobbes mentioned.But run it like you got it ,, have some fun with it ((( NOW)))). And get that alignment very soon after you install new parts you are putting on.

...There`s nothing wrong with a little tire poke.

And the car looks a ton better than when i first towed it home.....smile.gif

Guest kamakazi620

Oh ok cool. Will it lower it even more? Will it soften the ride a little, she is pretty stiff up front now

only if you move the spring mount lower and use a lighter spring rate.ask james whats springrates those springs are
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...