Anyone want to buy new 320 vent window rubbers?

ol' 320

On 10/8/2020 at 8:30 PM, mickey1845 said:
Hi everyone, just an update: we have around 10 LH+RH sets left. Once they're gone, it'll be a while before we start another production run. Not a lot of 320s in use nowadays, after all. So if you need a set (or two), now's the time to place an order! Please send me a PM if you're interested. I'm more active on Facebook, so you can also contact me there instead on the Datsun Parts and Needs Group.

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

Now mid year 2021 is there a supply remaining of the wing window weather seals? 
Any remaining for sale?   Who can be contacted to purchase any remaining or that have been found to work for the 1965 NL320.

Thanks

Did you contact mickey?

• Like 1
  • Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

So I found the rubbers with a google search and messaged them.  Tanik got back with me really quick and said he was sending an invoice.  I never got it and asked him to send another.  He messaged me that he did, but I did not get that one either.  I sent another message, and now he is not responding.  Any ideas?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, NL320-1963 said:

So I found the rubbers with a google search and messaged them.  Tanik got back with me really quick and said he was sending an invoice.  I never got it and asked him to send another.  He messaged me that he did, but I did not get that one either.  I sent another message, and now he is not responding.  Any ideas?

Check your spam folder?

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/13/2022 at 12:23 PM, Bryton said:

Hey mate do u still have any wing mirror rubbers for a 1964 datsun 320 left? 

6 minutes ago, tonalteco said:

I guess we came little late.. i needed a set.. was waiting long time and never came to check on this..  😒

You both should message Mickey1845 and ask if he has any, if he does not I might have a couple sets, I know I have one extra set, I might have 2 sets, I will check if I have to.

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone, it's been a while!

So we're doing another production run of 320 seals -- lower quantities than the first time, since we already have the molds made. Please DM me if you'd like to order them.

I've also had people ask me about other parts (e.g., front windshield, back windshield) and possible production runs for them. I've got the front windshield seal but not the back. Making the molds is rather expensive and time-consuming, so I'm not 100% sure if we have enough interest/pre-orders to justify the upfront cost. Still, please let me know what parts you'd like to see and maybe we can make that happen!

• Like 1
9 hours ago, mickey1845 said:

Hello everyone, it's been a while!

So we're doing another production run of 320 seals -- lower quantities than the first time, since we already have the molds made. Please DM me if you'd like to order them.

I've also had people ask me about other parts (e.g., front windshield, back windshield) and possible production runs for them. I've got the front windshield seal but not the back. Making the molds is rather expensive and time-consuming, so I'm not 100% sure if we have enough interest/pre-orders to justify the upfront cost. Still, please let me know what parts you'd like to see and maybe we can make that happen!

Hi there! How much are they and where they coming from? I’m in Ohio and need a set! Thanks!