howo to fix a radiator leak temporarily if you're stranded with some ground pepper

Zfighter76

i guess that was a dumb question, new york yankees right? haha. if southerners are confederates, and northerners are yankees, what do you suppose us californians are called? i mean i wouldnt know because we dont call ourselves anything really. city slickers? haha

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess that was a dumb question, new york yankees right? haha. if southerners are confederates, and northerners are yankees, what do you suppose us californians are called? i mean i wouldnt know because we dont call ourselves anything really. city slickers? haha

freaks, fags, tree huggers, animal lovin wierdos. lol. JK. i really dont know either. and i'm probably more of a yankee than a southerner since i'm from florida. my family really is from MI, OH,VA, and VT. they just all have lived in FL at some point and half of them stayed. My aunts family is from AR but i'm not really related to them, its by marriage and they are weird. and my great grandma's family is from KY they were sustenance farmers who grew some 'bakker on the side to pay taxes. there is some pretty good money in tobacco farming if you do it right.

i guess if your from florida we'll have to call you a mexican, wasnt florida kinda an extra part of the mexican cession that everybody forgot about. i remember the "american" settlers pushed all the mexicans to florida to colonize the north and west. or was it the spanish???? fuck i dont know i got a d in ap us history haha

i guess if your from florida we'll have to call you a mexican, wasnt florida kinda an extra part of the mexican cession that everybody forgot about. i remember the "american" settlers pushed all the mexicans to florida to colonize the north and west. or was it the spanish???? fuck i dont know i got a d in ap us history haha

i believe that would be the spanish. lol.

• 2 months later...

Florida has had 5 flags over it :P

It's the whore state.

As for "cali people". Around here it's going to be multiple combinations of references to fags and vegetarians.

A gear oil bottle or something with a similar tapered nozzle can be used to squeeze gas straight into the float bowl through the vents. Thus giving you enough fuel to move around a bit without a fuel pump.