Pleadingbark

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm running a f54/shaved e88 combo with a bre 311 cam, triples, matchbox dizzy/crane coil, msa 6-1 header 2.5 back and 4.11 gears etc... Funnest car I have ever owned lol. I honestly think it would beat the hell out of my old 400hp TT z32 too, autox or drag w/e

Hope to have broken 200hp. Bang for buck its still the best rt imho. Looks and sounds better then anything else too.

I have moved the throttle cam since this pic, it was binding.

375893_4505955256498_156164228_n.jpg

So Im seriously considering having my original L24 that came in this rebuilt with a 2.8 crank so it will stroke out to a 2.6, get the e31 head worked a bit also. It would be fun to have its little numbers all match. Also going this weekend to pick up a 280z with triple webers, big cam and port/polished head and all sorts of fun stuff done to it, but he wants to yank it and throw an rb in, so I may end up with that engine for a bit in my car. Decisions decisions. lol

• 2 months later...

So its been crazy as of lately, got a new job and quite a bit more cash flow so the old wheels are out.  New ones will be here in about 2-3 months.

735004_872387736326_1872423039_n.jpg

Just bought this bad boy also.   Got a sweet yellow Ratsun shift knob also.  Ill snap pic's of both when my steering wheel hub adapter comes in.

397769_872387766266_932738602_n.jpg

Heres how the car sits right now.  I thought it would have a neat old race car look.  It looks like a shitty old car with broken suspension so its not gotten driven any.  Going to also get new exhaust on it.   Did polish the velocity stacks on the carbs though.

307566_872387826146_42589052_n.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...