Who still makes 13's!!!!!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sumitomo, Ive got 215/50/13s but I think theyre discontinued. They do have 205/50s though. There was a project coupe for sale on here recently that had new fat 60 series on it but I forgot the brand... they looked like they might be a better quality tire than the sumitomos.

Let us know what you find.

A guy i know at Discount tire said they could order 205/60/13 tires but actually getting one to do it may be a different story. You could try Goodyear racing tires they sell 13s in almost every size for dirt sprint cars, and they have some that are harder compounds.

looking for 13's for my coupe. any leads on manufacturers out there who still make them? thanks!!!!!!!!

Tires~ If TireRack.com and/or Coker Tire don't have it~ they probably don't exist any more.

Wheels~ Wheel Vintiques will make what you want if they don't have it in inventory. Stockton Wheel and others (several on the west coast~ assuming you're in Los Angeles and not Louisiana) offer less expensive choices. BOTH the above biz's will put your wheel centers on any width rim you'd like...

Peace~

Scott

Tires~ If TireRack.com and/or Coker Tire don't have it~ they probably don't exist any more.

Wheels~ Wheel Vintiques will make what you want if they don't have it in inventory. Stockton Wheel and others (several on the west coast~ assuming you're in Los Angeles and not Louisiana) offer less expensive choices. BOTH the above biz's will put your wheel centers on any width rim you'd like...

Peace~

Scott

Coker tire FTW. vee dub guys love them so why dont we? they are little tires too. i think 165sr15 is the closest tire with the modern code. they were actually 5.60x 15 but nobody uses sizes like that anymore.

Coker tire FTW. vee dub guys love them so why dont we? they are little tires too. i think 165sr15 is the closest tire with the modern code. they were actually 5.60x 15 but nobody uses sizes like that anymore.

doesnt the r15 mean 15 inch wheel?

doesnt the r15 mean 15 inch wheel?

yes it does. i wasnt referring it to nobody using 15 inch wheels. i was saying nobody uses the size format like that and they are almost the same width as 155/80r13's but r doesnt actually mean rim size or anything like it, it means radial.