Fat510`s 79 A10 warthog

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Found these strange rocks at base of spring on top of perch ,, they are kinda soft like hard clay.

SchoolEndOfYear-Camping015_zpsf41656ad.j

SchoolEndOfYear-Camping016_zpsccd38ca1.j

Thats the bump stops(whats left of them)

The PL had this similar material in the 72 and up struts(if memory serves)

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Problem is you accidently served your memory for lunch buffet..

:rofl:

I accidently cant see right :rofl:  for real.

had those stupid drops in my eyes for eye exam..woopie now in a week I can wear bifocals :geek:

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm putting this here because FAT510 bought some SU carbs from my friend, but they had sat awhile,  and instead of working the bugs out on his daily driver,, and i do mean daily cuz it`s his only car,, i set my engine test stand up for a Datsun. We also are getting ready to set up a .50 over L20b that i was thinking would have to run on premium for my brothers car in the near future . I have run chevys and Toyotas on it but every engine needs it`s own mounts..

Toyota 20r mounts

Deer1010_zps3c40793c.jpg

Since i couldn`t find the hunk of matching channel iron so had to requisition a new piece off some racking i have out back..

Deer1006_zpsf56d40fb.jpg

Safety first :rofl:

Deer1007_zps52447224.jpg

Drain  and separate 4speed bell housing

CopyofDeer1001_zps93ab0a2a.jpg

CopyofDeer1003_zpscdb9e188.jpg

mark big channel so i can bolt bell housing to it

CopyofDeer1002_zpsd518e651.jpg

Deer1011_zps4bf98c31.jpg

Looks pretty tilted but it is 10 degrees

CopyofDeer1008_zpsaefd5e49.jpg

Deer1012_zpsbe8bef26.jpg

CopyofDeer1009_zpsfaabab33.jpg

The engine that will be the test sample,,,,,  quick fact,,,,, this is the original engine out of Robopineappleheads 510 wagon.

Deer1014_zpsceaac861.jpg

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I bought it quite a few years ago .. it used to sit in our living room, the twins learned to stand up holding on to it.. Yeah my wife gave up on my car stuff ,, many a moon ago.

So what is it going to go into(other than sons mom)

• Like 1

I had it out because i talked to ____________ in ____________ about the 510 he has sitting under a tree and offering it as trade along with a 71 chevelle ( someday) so i was seeing if it was still complete and if it needed a bit of polishing... He wasn`t that receptive but you never know,, if i can just get him over here i can overwhelm him with trade options..

Or i was thinking pulling in the ole 47 chevy that`s in need of a tiny bit of lovin to get it going again :rofl: and dump it in that,, for rat rod status ..YO

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I had it out because i talked to ____________ in ____________ about the 510 he has sitting under a tree and offering it as trade along with a 71 chevelle ( someday) so i was seeing if it was still complete and if it needed a bit of polishing... He wasn`t that receptive but you never know,, if i can just get him over here i can overwhelm him with trade options..

Or i was thinking pulling in the ole 47 chevy that`s in need of a tiny bit of lovin to get it going again and dump it in that,, for rat rod status ..YO

I like this.

Win win(hopefully) either way

Guest 510kamikazifreak

No but i would love to have one of those in a ford ,, 2 door humpback style is got a look to it that makes me giggly

The late 30s were the shit(as in good) for body style!

• Like 1
Guest 510kamikazifreak

I remember a 30s Dodge that was tricked out all gangster style as a kid ( racing slicks and such)  and i am picturing that car as i type this.

:thumbup:

OG man, OG :thumbup:

• Like 2