winter plans

monster

so after much debate between original restoration and my own ideas, I've decided to build the roadster the way I want it.

exterior:

With much inspiration from Rusty Slammington (slammed, rusted out, chopped bmw e28) Ive decided to go with the streetfighter, flying tiger paint scheme. Ill be repairing the rust holes, but leaving the metal bare and attempting to maybe clear coat it or prime it n sand it. The rest of the paint will remain pretty much untouched (chips, patina and scratches). I also plan to weld up a vintage driver only rollbar and move my side review mirror to the fender

motor:

I want to weld straight pipe that is straight from the header to the exit right behind the front wheel well with a tiny big rig style flapper. I want to install an exhaust door so I could go back and forth to the original piping. Maybe also throw on some ITBs

interior:

Also hopefully before next summer I plan on gutting the interior and spraying the floor with truck bed liner for a durable alternative to a rug kit.

Any comments, criticism or experiences are welcomed!!! Let me know what you guys think

for your enjoyment heres some oics:

I lied sorry

IMAG0272.jpg

241591_10150327224012519_832917518_9988175_2861345_o.jpg

Edited by monster
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic