521 wagon

STEVE   K

Hi forum, Im new to the datsun world, but not to restoring cars. I have been reading this forum for awhile now but never thought i would own a datsun.

I was looking for a new project to build and wanted something different. I came across a 521 WAGON, it seemed to be pretty rare here in Australia.

I was interested, but not sure if I could get any parts to help me with the rebuild. Then I found a guy with 4 datsuns for wrecking, 1-521, 3-520 wagons,

couldnot believe my luck. 1 complete 520, and the others just parts vehicles. So then i had 5 vehicles to play with, so i stripped all the parts i could use and dumped the shells.

So this is were i am at so far. I have searched the forum and other sites to try and find imformation and photos of 521 wagons, but it seems you did not get the wagon in

America. Here in Australia we got the wagon and cab chassis, not the ute in the 520-521 models. Anyway,this is my first post here and im hoping to be able to get some

help as i go along with this build.It's a great site,with lots of great vehicles and members

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is useless without pics!!

Just kiddin :lol:

Welcome to the forum!!!!

Seriously tho.......we need pics........you may get flamed for no pics ;)

jayden I think you may want to correct that to "will get flame for no pics"

but ya lets see those pics of your V521 otherwise known and 521 light van, though some call them wagons also

jayden I think you may want to correct that to "will get flame for no pics"

but ya lets see those pics of your V521 otherwise known and 521 light van, though some call them wagons also

I was trying to be nice to teh NOOB and try not to scare him away?? Looks like we failed, he may be gone <_<