1971 KADET Goon for sale

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a SoCal vehicle!

You must be kidding, right?:confused:

Sorry, I didn't know that Cali cars could not have any rust.

Are you sure this car has been a SoCal car its whole life? Because there is no way this car could have been hit, rust repaired, left outside like it is now or anything over the last 40 yrs.

Please keep your 16 yr old post to yourself.....thanks. :lol:

• Like 2

Sorry, I didn't know that Cali cars could not have any rust.

Are you sure this car has been a SoCal car its whole life? Because there is no way this car could have been hit, rust repaired, left outside like it is now or anything over the last 40 yrs.

Please keep your 16 yr old post to yourself.....thanks. :lol:

Yeah get a carfax then! :fu:

• 1 month later...

Yeah get a carfax then! :fu:

Carfax is not always accurate ... delayed or vague/incorrect reporting ... local dealers know how to get around it ... i tried to carfax a zcar i was looking over, and it never registered, ,, same with zcar i bought 3 yrs ago ...

Apologize for thread jack OP

did this ever sell?

EVILC.

I've seen this wagon many times. Not to sure about the rust issues you asked about. But this thing is well built, And the owner knows his 510's Plus another friend of the owner told me this thing is super fast. :)

Just P.M Freddie he is a good dude. He won't sell you a piece of :poop:

Sorry guys, I haven't been on the web much lately. I have been messing with my 66 Chrysler Town and Country. I have not sold my goon yet, and unless someone makes me a really good offer, I will keep it. Every time I drive it, It feels good and I feel good.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.