New steering wheel?

truckman

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it looks fine, but anything that will steer the truck safely is fine with me.:lol: I don't expect your going to run into me anytime soon, so a pair of vise grips is fine with me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It looks good. :cool: But you need a radio or deletion plate, that part looks.......... :unsure:

Yes waino, I just finish putting the radio or modular I dont know how it is call,but I need the face plate.

00117.jpg

Hey I got a new steering wheel MOMO brand. Is it good or not, I mean does it looks good or not?

Or should I change it?

You bought it and put it on. If you thought it was crap you wouldn't have bothered. Would you take it off if no one else liked it? The only person you have to please is yourself. Lord knows I'm not a fan of the stock wheels.... your fingers wrap around them one and a half times and cramp while driving. So yes by all means change them for something thicker. I liked the looks of the '79 280zx wheel and... it's Nissan. That's what pleased me.

I'm more interested in that seat.

What did it come out of?

Wheel looks ok.

I like the style of it.

Just not a fan of the script.

The orange almost hurts to look at. Paint to match dash. That's the ticket.

Is it a genuine MoMo?

DatzenMike had a video he put up a few days ago about a counterfeit Nardi wheel that has me guessing every aftermarket steering wheel I see.

I'm more interested in that seat.

What did it come out of?

Wheel looks ok.

I like the style of it.

Just not a fan of the script.

The orange almost hurts to look at. Paint to match dash. That's the ticket.

Is it a genuine MoMo?

DatzenMike had a video he put up a few days ago about a counterfeit Nardi wheel that has me guessing every aftermarket steering wheel I see.

Hey flatcat , dont know if it's genuine but it I like it, and about the seat the person that sold it to me for $100 dollars told me he had it made custom and it was in a 620 Datsun pickup 1978.

014-3.jpg

016-2.jpg

I like:rolleyes: dont listen to the haters. Hey but the dash I LOVE how did you get tha top of the dash look so smooth and SHINNY:)? Ilove 521s

Hey MyToy521's, I took the windshield out to painted the truck and I saw that the dash was metal, so I sanded off and painted with the whole pickup truck. And by the way Thank's for the haters advice.

019.jpg

Hey but the dash I LOVE how did you get tha top of the dash look so smooth and SHINNY:)? Ilove 521s

The dash could be from a 520, or...

modded 521 dash.

To mod the 521 dash, first reach under it and feel if it is one solid piece or if it has squarish holes.

If it has holes-do not continue.

If it is solid, remove dash, remove foam. Clean, sand, primer, paint. Bam!

That seat may have come from a 620, but it's not stock.

Sick little truck.

Keep at it.

The dash could be from a 520, or...

modded 521 dash.

To mod the 521 dash, first reach under it and feel if it is one solid piece or if it has squarish holes.

If it has holes-do not continue.

If it is solid, remove dash, remove foam. Clean, sand, primer, paint. Bam!

That seat may have come from a 620, but it's not stock.

Sick little truck.

Keep at it.

:lol:

Hey tomorrow I'll take a look today it's dark thank's for the advice,I did not know! :lol:

Hey I got a new steering wheel MOMO brand. Is it good or not, I mean does it looks good or not?

006-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

00216.jpg

00314.jpg

00412.jpg

00115.jpg

Or should I change it?

the wheel you had on there is actually somewhat rare, at least in the vw world. its the gt but the italian style or something. cant remember exactly the name. polish the metal, and get the grip redone at an apholstery shop. they look cool with the proper center cap also.

truckman: To quote, just hit the reply button at the bottom of the post.

You can even edit it for length

Hey Datzen Mike I check the video of the Nardi steering wheel that you put, By the way it was realy funny and then got me thinking of mine. I when out and check it out and it is genuine MOMO steering wheel, thanks:cool:. :cool: