Waiting for new parts.....

Radiant-Designer

So I bought my 15" wheels, they came in and look nice, but may be too wide :( I hope I can figure out something.... luckily no tires yet, but still an investment made.

Waiting for my brake kit and 280 MC that i bought from ratsun, along with that i got the push button start and keyless entry system here on Ratsun too

Just got a new Thermostat housing and valve cover, on rock auto now pricing out all the gaskets...

Getting ready to go to CA for work for a few days next week, I may take a day off when I get back to put int he Alternator, the valve cover, and thermostat housing. I figure while i am doing the Valve cover i will check the valves and then do an oil change. Maybe back wash the raqdiator and block too just for good measure.

I am hoping that replacing all the thermostat housing and what not I can keep the fluid in my radiator. it seems that every few days I have to put more in, the only thing i cansee is a tiny lil bit leaking out of where the water outlet goes, I used 2 different gaskets, but still leaks a little.

i also will probably jsut order new Rad. hoses.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic