zed1

520 Build update

Wayno,

Thanks for posting the photo, I wish I could find the instructions on posting the photo directly from my Flickr account using my PC.

Keith

• Like 1

Man those are pretty

• Like 1

Your Welcome

How I did it is first I click share photo arrow, then I copy the "BBCode", then I come to the reply box/field, just above the reply box are a bunch of letters, B I U S X X, a couple other icons with lines and another one with a green sphere, that is the one you want, when you hover your mouse pointer over it it says "link", click on that and paste your BBCode in that URL box and click on "OK", now when you hit the post button to reply your photo should be published.

• Like 1

I'm saving the 1966 dust and tire air for posterity.

• Like 1

Truck looks great Keith!!!

The holes on my rear bumperette are round (verses the square holes I have seen on other bumperettes).

https://www.flickr.com/photos/53116286@N07/34242662086/in/album-72157625809569365/

All the rubber cushions I have seen have the square plug mounting point.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/53116286@N07/34242662476/in/album-72157625809569365/

Has anyone found a rubber cushion with a round plug?

Thanks,

Keith

• Like 1

That is because you appear to have 320 bumperettes on your 520, but from that photo I cannot tell for sure.

That is too close a photo to see which bumperette it is for sure.

• Like 1

OK, they appear to be 520/521 bumperettes, but like all this early stuff maybe they used the 320 bump stops on them till they ran out of them, I have never seen that before.

I don't have any photos of my 320 bumperette bump stops.

• Like 1

320 bumperettes are a little smaller.  The 65 66 520 bumperettes take the same rubber bumper as the 320 bumperettes.  The 65 66 520 bumperette brackets are flat the later 620 & 521 brackets are curved to get under the bigger tail lights.