Sunkist 521 ka24e

socaldatsun

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So it came to my attention today when I had a discution with my supervisor. He started asking about what porpotioning valve am I using. I honestly did not know what to answer to that. I thought that i was running lines straight from the M/C to the T-blocks Front and rear? This kind of confused me, will I need a aftermarket P/V since im using dual resorvard M/C? the stock only had one IN outlet instead of two for the front and rear.

BTW do you think 1 inch spacers would be enought to clear the calipers? thats all I have left before my tire start rubbing the fender, Unless I roll them.

Other people that have used the 15/16" MC from the Z have not used a prop. valve, and yielded good results.

BUT-since you are using Z32 calipers, you might have to.

Can't answer about the spacers though.

That will be a bit of trial and error.

Any spacer you find will probably need to be machined to fit hub.

Imagine how much easier, and cheaper, this would all be had you used Hardbody calipers.

I searched on the forums and couldn't find anything on what Pv to use. It would probly have to be an aftermarket one "one for the front and another for the back".

Didn't some one on here made wheel spacers/adapter?

what exactly would the bearing spacer from Klotz do. would it help with this? I didnt want to run too long of a stud though 1' ot 1.5' spacers.

And yes, maybe it would have been easyer, but mine looks sexyer ;)

EDIT* i just read his thread about the spacers, I thought it was a sleeve that was bigger. I didnt understand why this is needed?

Well I got the new brackets from bee today and I need about 1.25" to clear the calipers. I'm looking at these http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-1-25-6x5-5-Wheel-Spacers-Adapters-12x1-5-Studs-/250855892740?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3ANissan&vxp=mtr&hash=item3a682d2704 right now.

I did run into a snag with this, BOTH of the rear brackets are a little warped. What do you guys think I should do?

hey guys quick question, the oil presure line has been leeking and yesterdday it actualy poped off the little nub it was on. I thought i fixed it byt clean cutting the line a little and pushing the line into that little funnel brass thing but i guess not. when i turned on the motor it just flew out and oil squirted everywere. what would be the wau to correct this? i couldnt find anything :/