differential sitting croocked

rockstar 620

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The single main leaf is likely warped out of shape or twisted.

Swap the 620 springs in there. This will raise the ride height though. You could maybe remove one of the lower leaves without seriously hurting the ride. This will limit the load you can carry but I doubt this is a problem for you.

tire profiles don't look the same? even though they may be the same size the sidewall profiles can be different!

Maybe. Different rims could also cause this. Swap sides and see if there is a change.

so the kid went to sleep early and it gimme time to go out there n see what was going on..

i removed the u bolts n took the blocks out, everything seems to had been installed properly..

i noticed that the leaf springs have some play like from side to side which tells me maybe the bushings are gone?? can the bushings being gone be causing this problem??

Measure from the pin on the top of the spring forward to the center of the front mount (with the rubber bushings) on both springs. Should be the same length. But you say the pass side is moved forward, right?

You have a picture of the pass side , like this??

2011-09-16_184402.jpg

Measure from the pin on the top of the spring forward to the center of the front mount (with the rubber bushings) on both springs. Should be the same length. But you say the pass side is moved forward, right?

You have a picture of the pass side , like this??

2011-09-16_184402.jpg

i dont i didnt take one before pulling the stuff off...and the MAIN PROBLEM is the gap difference i see the tire going in a bit in the front but it could just be me..

Guest 510kamikazifreak

the frame looks pretty straight no hits that have been fixd that i can see and the body that used to sit on it was straight as hell so i know for a fact i wasn hit.

But the datum line is it true?

Also include center line,I did mean datum plane.

its all relavint :blink: :lol:

I could go on for a while but here is a quick tutorial

http://books.google....%20body&f=false

i see what u mean... hopefully my frame aint effd off...that would mean i would have to swap everything to my 620 frame...which would mean selling this effn truck..lol

Guest 510kamikazifreak

i see what u mean... hopefully my frame aint effd off...that would mean i would have to swap everything to my 620 frame...which would mean selling this effn truck..lol

Not that bad really just a simple tug(pull) will do wonders, everything is square(within the limit) I think it was an 1/16th to 1/8th back then.

A telephone pole and a comealong with suffice if not severe

Its a Datsun...

Nothing hard about it... :cool: :D

Lego... :lol:

lol...think bout it this way, one man opperation never done electrical and got the 620 with no wiring or engine trans i can go on fo eva..

learned a lot in the process so no complaints...and if i wasnt for all of ya'll truck would still be sitting there the same way i got it..